Here's a fun group of fellows

Posted by cfdavep 
Here's a fun group of fellows
July 26, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/news/male-anti-abortion-panel-calls-174500877.html

Calling for strategies to kill women who have aborted
Re: Here's a fun group of fellows
July 26, 2023
So let me get this straight. Having women killed supports their "pro life" agenda. Okayyyyy....

Just wanted to add that I can't imagine a less fuckable group of "men". I seriously hope that this kind of thinking doesn't become normalized down there.
July 27, 2023
What if their own mothers had abortions at some point? Will they have their moms sentenced to death too? If anyone was dumb enough to fuck these jizzbags, what if their daughters had abortions? I have a feeling those abortions would be acceptable, but everyone else's are punishable by death.

So if we kill every woman and girl who has ever aborted, that's probably going to skew the gender ratio a lot, much like how the man-to-woman ratio in China is disproportionate due to termination of pregnancies with female fetuses. Fewer women means fewer women to reproduce, so they would likely drive down the population with this brilliant scheme of theirs. Not that I have any issue with fewer people being born, but I'm sure the forced birthers would. In a similar vein, I imagine many women would abstain out of fear of getting pregnant too. I'd like to think that would mean people like these wankers wouldn't get laid, but I'm sure men who would kill a woman over an abortion would also not be shy about forcing themselves on unwilling women to take what they are "entitled" to.

What about miscarriages? Those are known by their other name of "spontaneous abortions." Will women who miscarried be killed as well? Or only the ones who intentionally ended a pregnancy?

Eventually this would probably evolve into putting all women to death because they might abort at some point in their lives. Kinda like how hospitals treat all women as being "pre-pregnant." These assholes just hate women and hate them having control over their bodies, especially when that control can come in the form of "murdering" a "baby" that contains half an almighty man's DNA.

At the risk of sounding sexist, I don't think men should have any authority over any laws and regulations regarding women's health, which includes contraception and abortion. People who will never need an abortion and who can never get pregnant should not get to decide what women can and cannot do with their reproductive organs.
July 27, 2023
The funny thing is that many young women ARE starting to abstain from relationships, and now we suddenly have to hear all about the “epidemic of male loneliness” and how young men are struggling so much because women no longer want to date or have sex with them. And I’m not seeing this stuff in some dark incel corner of the internet (although I’m sure it exists there too), I’m seeing it in well established news outlets. Yesterday there was an article in the New York Times about it. Last week there was too. And the week before that, and so on.

Sorry not sorry, but I don’t care if guys are having a hard time getting laid. Good for the women who are taking control of the situation.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
July 27, 2023
Instead of trying to kill women who have abortions, we should be thanking those women every single day. Obviously, these sort of guys will NEVER become friends of mine.

One thing I would add as a caveat here (NOTE: the following statement DOES NOT APPLY to rape victims and/or incest victims -AND- the following statement ONLY applies to "strictly-straight & un-married & cis-gendered" women): I do not think abortion is (nor do I think it ever should be) the FIRST AND ONLY OPTION for "un-married" women "at large" - personally, I think "un-married" women should just stay single and remain virgins "until and/or unless" they get married (this is the IDEAL option, as far as I am concerned), but since I am fully aware that we are all living in the REAL WORLD OF THE 21ST CENTURY (where most "un-married" women insist on having sex before they even get out of high school and/or before they even become "legal adults"), these "particular" women should at least ONLY have PROTECTED sex every single time UNLESS they are in a LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP WITH ONE MAN (this way, abortion would not be end up being SO DAMN necessary all of the time (and as an added bonus, sexual diseases such as HIV and "the clap" could quite possibly become a "thing of the past" eventually).

Just my own humble thoughts on the whole matter (and I meant no offense to anyone).
July 27, 2023
I get what you're saying but IDK. I think that women (single, married, whatever) should be allowed to enjoy sex without being in a solid, committed relationship and being forced into parenthood. Abortion (I guess to me) is nothing more than any other medical procedure. I guess I compare it to removing a mole or a tumor. I guess I wish we could destigmatize abortion and sex.
July 27, 2023
I totally get that a lot of "un-married" women in these days and times (if not most, or even all, of them) just want to have "casual sex" and avoid "serious" relationships (and I really do not have a problem with that at all), but I at least think that if "un-married" women who can THEORETICALLY become pregnant because they are TECHNICALLY FERTILE, then those "particular" women should ABSOLUTELY use condoms each and every time they have sex. Hopefully, by sticking to "safe sex" (and "doing it properly" so the condom does not break), these "particular" women will probably never even need to worry about getting an abortion in the first place (nor will the spread of sexual diseases be an issue for them, either).

Again, just my own humble thoughts here.
July 27, 2023
Okay, but sometimes birth control does fail. Sometimes women (and young girls too) get raped. Sometimes things happen. What if someone's brought up in a fundamentalist family and has no understanding about sex because they've been shielded from it?

I got pregnant once when I was young after a doctor told me I wasn't able to get pregnant at all. He was wrong. I had to have an abortion and I'm glad that service was available to me. I was in a committed relationship at the time but neither one of us wanted to have a kid. We thought it was safe and it wasn't.

Also, what about the men? Maybe they should also look after their shit, since a woman doesn't just get pregnant without sperm being put inside of her. Maybe they should get a vasectomy? Sometimes even those fail. Sterilization is a good option, but even that's not a hundred percent.

I really don't get what you're saying here. Like if a woman does have sex (and I agree that we should do things to protect ourselves but let's face it, shit happens), I don't really care for how you're putting all on the women. Maybe men need to wrap that shit up, get the snip, whatever.

I'm getting a real "Keep your legs closed until you're married" vibe here.

We need to destigmatize sex and abortion and all forms of birth control. We also need to stop punishing women for enjoying sex.
July 27, 2023
mumofsixbirds

I'm getting a real "Keep your legs closed until you're married" vibe here.

We need to destigmatize sex and abortion and all forms of birth control. We also need to stop punishing women for enjoying sex.

I agree with mumofsixbirds, as I'm catching that vibe too.

What is more, there are a lot of women with wanted but nonviable pregnancies getting caught in the net of the anti-abortionists claws. They're being allowed to die without pain relief as atopic pregnancies burst, and nine year old rape victims are being forced to birth rape babies. There is no "pro-life" involved here.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 27, 2023
This is a live demonstration of what I was talking about in my previous post. Guys whine that women need to keep their legs closed and that it is her responsibility to make sure he puts a condom on his own dick, women say “forget it” and abstain from relationships with the man children who won’t take responsibility for their role in the act, and then the man children whine about how they can’t get laid.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
July 27, 2023
Ya, I'm 54 and single now. Even I like to get boned once in awhile.
July 28, 2023
I'm guessing men are typically a little more careless about birth control compared to women because they're not the ones who will wind up pregnant. They'll piss and moan about having to pay child support if a child is born from their carelessness, but they won't be the ones who puke their guts out every single day (but still somehow gain 50 pounds), have to replace their whole wardrobe, turn into raging hormonal psychopaths and then destroy their genitals over the course of hours or days pushing the child out of their bodies. This doesn't even touch raising the product of childbirth for 20+ years - this is just the act of growing it and hatching it. If there was a little more personal risk to them, they might be more willing to use condoms or get snipped.

So the responsibility of contraception falls on the shoulders of the women because they have much more to lose - physically, emotionally, mentally and financially.
July 28, 2023
You people can feel free to get all the "vibes" you want. All I did was state my own thoughts on the matter, because I think there is WAY TOO MUCH disease going around out there, since too many people are refusing to use PROTECTION when they are CASUALLY HOOKING UP. And to add to the problem, there a lot of guys out there who do not support abortion, and that is just TOTALLY stupid.

Regardless of what you people might think, I am NOT a prude (I actually no longer buy into the concept of "traditional" relationships), but SAFE SEX AND/OR NO SEX AT ALL really are the BEST OPTIONS for TOTALLY SINGLE "un-married" women (and men, too), and NOBODY can really argue that point away (however, abortion should always be available, if and/or when needed - I just think it should be more of a "backup plan").

Anyways, I am just glad that my ex-wife was BORN sterile and I also lucky that I fell off a skateboard right after the divorce (and TOTALLY DESTROYED my junk in the process), because I have NEVER wanted any kids (but back in those days, "child-free-status" was not really a "well-known-thing" like it is now), and now, I am one of the LUCKY FEW men who are permanently sterile WITHOUT actually needing to get a vasectomy (thank the heavens above for skateboards!!!).

Granted, I did not really "choose" to be "child-free", but you can ask anybody who knows me if I ever for one micro-second of my life wanted children, and they will all tell you the same thing: "deaddude" would rather jump off the Golden Gate Bridge than EVER be a father (and seeing as I am not a suicidal person, that should tell you everything you need to know about my "stance" - in other words, I am just as much "child-free" as any of you). And furthermore, I have made the choice to just NEVER have sex again (but you better damn well believe I will always keep a couple of condoms in my pocket, just in case I "waver"), so at least I am doing my part to prevent disease from spreading and to prevent unwanted and unnecessary kids from being born into this totally horrible world.
July 28, 2023

personally, I think "un-married" women should just stay single and remain virgins "until and/or unless" they get married (this is the IDEAL option, as far as I am concerned), but since I am fully aware that we are all living in the REAL WORLD OF THE 21ST CENTURY (where most "un-married" women insist on having sex before they even get out of high school and/or before they even become "legal adults"), these "particular" women should at least ONLY have PROTECTED sex every single time UNLESS they are in a LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP WITH ONE MAN (this way, abortion would not be end up being SO DAMN necessary all of the time (and as an added bonus, sexual diseases such as HIV and "the clap" could quite possibly become a "thing of the past" eventually).

Eyeroll.

Sorry when a man goes on a rant about how he thinks women should be behaving, that is my reaction. So do you think "unmarried" (don't know why this was put in quotes) men should remain virgins until they get married?

It has a creepy, paternalistic vibe because it is creepy and paternalistic. You seem overly bothered by the thought that women are having sex and you wrote that safe sex means abortion won't be necessary. Negatory, condoms can fail and the abortion issue is about so much more than just "convenience" as the pro-liars like to portray it. Sadly, it's about women with ectopic pregnancies dying because these fetus-humpers don't want any fetus terminated, even if it's not viable and continuation of the pregnancy means the mother and fetus are dying. Pro-liars are all about denying necessary medical care to women.
July 28, 2023
deaddude7734
I totally get that a lot of "un-married" women in these days and times (if not most, or even all, of them) just want to have "casual sex" and avoid "serious" relationships (and I really do not have a problem with that at all), but I at least think that if "un-married" women who can THEORETICALLY become pregnant because they are TECHNICALLY FERTILE, then those "particular" women should ABSOLUTELY use condoms each and every time they have sex. Hopefully, by sticking to "safe sex" (and "doing it properly" so the condom does not break), these "particular" women will probably never even need to worry about getting an abortion in the first place (nor will the spread of sexual diseases be an issue for them, either).

Your "thoughts" are not HUMBLE. They're MISOGYNISTIC and if you keep "spouting" nonsense like this you AREN'T in for a GOOD TIME on this "forum."
July 29, 2023
kittehpeoples
deaddude7734

Your "thoughts" are not HUMBLE. They're MISOGYNISTIC and if you keep "spouting" nonsense like this you AREN'T in for a GOOD TIME on this "forum."

"LOL" grinning smiley
July 29, 2023
My brother in Christ, a majority of the members on this site are women. You're entitled to your opinions about how they should and should not go about having sex, but they aren't going to make you very popular here.
July 29, 2023
kittehpeoples
deaddude7734

big grin with biting lip

July 29, 2023

these "particular" women will probably never even need to worry about getting an abortion in the first place (nor will the spread of sexual diseases be an issue for them, either.

Ah yes, the old "women who are chaste until they are married won't ever be raped or get STDs because these things don't happen to Good, Gawd-Fearing WomenTM."

A good friend of mine was raised in a traditional religious home and she was a virgin when she got married. She did end up with HPV and cervical cancer. She got it from her husband, who of course was not expected to be chaste when he got married.

A lot of religious nutjobs won't give their daughters the HPV vaccine for the same reason.
July 31, 2023
craftyzits
What is more, there are a lot of women with wanted but nonviable pregnancies getting caught in the net of the anti-abortionists claws. They're being allowed to die without pain relief as atopic pregnancies burst, and nine year old rape victims are being forced to birth rape babies. There is no "pro-life" involved here.

You're right. "Pro-lifers" are anything BUT. They're anti-choice, anti-women, anti-child.
August 02, 2023
News flash, motherf**kers: you people were/are using the wrong "terminology" with respect to me and/or my previous comments. Because, you see, I just flat out hate MOST people, regardless of "gender" and/or "identity" (so, for your information, that basically makes me a "misanthrope" and not simply a "misogynist").

Anyways, you a**holes can just go on and have lots of fun sleeping around without using protection and spreading diseases all over the place. Meanwhile, I will bide my time until the day finally comes where I do not have to wake up and live on this "hell-hole" rock called Earth or have to interact with any of you sh*theads.

Each and every last one of you are nothing but a bunch of worthless c**ts and spineless d**kweeds, and all of you can totally f*ck off!
August 02, 2023
I don't think anyone here lives irresponsibly when it comes to preventing STD's. Many here also have been sterilized.
I think people were just saying that it is the responsibility of both to prevent STDs.
August 02, 2023
deaddude7734
News flash, motherf**kers: you people were/are using the wrong "terminology" with respect to me and/or my previous comments. Because, you see, I just flat out hate MOST people, regardless of "gender" and/or "identity" (so, for your information, that basically makes me a "misanthrope" and not simply a "misogynist").

Anyways, you a**holes can just go on and have lots of fun sleeping around without using protection and spreading diseases all over the place. Meanwhile, I will bide my time until the day finally comes where I do not have to wake up and live on this "hell-hole" rock called Earth or have to interact with any of you sh*theads.

Each and every last one of you are nothing but a bunch of worthless c**ts and spineless d**kweeds, and all of you can totally f*ck off!

So we wimmins should all be sexless and virgins for life or until married? You sound like some creepy incel who wandered in here by mistake and is pissed that we're all getting laid except you. Would you like one of us to make you a sammich?

If you didn't want to interact with us, then why the hell did you join this forum? You knew what we were before you joined, because the forum is open for anybody to read. It was your choice to join and attempt to mansplain why you think controlling a woman's sexuality is a social good.

Methinks we attracted a worthless, religious fundy or a MRA troll who got his jockstrap in a knot because us wimmins think he's full of shit. hysterical laughter

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
On second thought, let it hit your ass.

using a flamethrower
August 02, 2023
deaddude7734

We swear here, motherfucker. But thanks for the self-censored tantrum. It's cute.
August 02, 2023
Yeah, I would be willing to bet this guy is a Xtian Dud who never swears and says "shut the front door!" They always out themselves eventually.
No self-respecting CF person uses the word "littles."

Just wait for the next post where he says goodbye to us disease-ridden whores who will die alone, bitter and lonely.

Yawn.

Other, more important topics: This is one of my favorite Summer salads:

https://blog.williams-sonoma.com/watermelon-feta-salad-mint-lime/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login