Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sound Of Freedom: Save the Chyldren

Posted by antisprog 
Sound Of Freedom: Save the Chyldren
August 11, 2023
https://www.thenation.com/article/culture/sound-of-freedom-movie/

SO there's this movie that came out a while back called "The sound of freedom" . It's about an almost superhero-esque guy who saves some kidnapped children from a sex ring run by cartels Predictably the right wing "save the children" Qanon and the wannabe daddy bear crowds ate it up .

The funny thing how these people never seem to realize or mention that most child trafficking happens when a parent sells their child for drug money or when a child runs away from (usually an abusive) home and gets manipulated into prostitution by a boyfriend/"friend" or forced to engage in prostiution for food/money. Not from a shadowy gang of strangers kidnapping little Suzy off the streets. I wonder why that is.
Re: Sound Of Freedom: Save the Chyldren
August 12, 2023
Sound of hypocrisy should be the real title:

'Sound of Freedom' Funder Fabian Marta Arrested For Child Kidnapping
By Aleks Phillips On 8/4/23 at 10:39 AM EDT

https://www.newsweek.com/sound-freedom-funder-fabian-marta-arrest-child-kidnapping-1817498

abian Marta, one of thousands of patrons of the crowdfunded anti-child trafficking film Sound of Freedom, was arrested and charged with accessory to child kidnapping, according to a Missouri court filing. The Class A felony carries a penalty of ten to thirty years in prison, or life imprisonment.

Since-removed Facebook posts appear to show the same person revealing their pride in funding the film. Marta's name appears in the movie's credits among the "investors [who] helped bring Sound of Freedom to theaters."

rest at link

When we went to see the new Indiana Jones movie, Mr. kittehpeoples went to the restroom after and I waited outside. A woman (who, in retrospect, looked exactly like one would expect from this) came up to me as if casually starting up small talk and said, "SUCH a good movie." I started to respond with my opinion, then realized I didn't know for a fact she'd just come out of the same theater as us, so I asked her which movie. It was this piece of shit. I just said, "Oh," and turned away from her. Thankfully she took the hint and STFU. I presume she kept hanging out around the bathrooms after we left, looking for someone to bond with over her delusions.
Re: Sound Of Freedom: Save the Chyldren
August 12, 2023
I don't know anymore. given what happened to Epstein, the capacity to set someone like this guy up (if he is genuinely looking into freeing children) is beyond comprehension.

https://youtu.be/4u9g_41jcDA I saw this the other day... talk about inbred rural communities.. given what these people were accused of, the butcher shop set up they had and the fact the place was torched and burned to the ground....and never determined who was truly behind that and the conjecture of a dark web underground cannibal ring... I don't put it beyond conjecture this guy may have been set up by the people running these trafficking rackets..

so I reserve judgement. and keep in mind this is driven primarily by DICKS looking to use their shriveled little heads

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login