Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Coranth is back. try not to feed the troll.

Posted by Rose Red 
Re: Coranth is back. try not to feed the troll.
October 10, 2008
I was just woken from the trance that the other thread about that woman's blog put me into, and I recall an incident from about 10 years ago.

First let me say that even if someone is not serious about these things that have been said, whatever it is that motivates him/her to say them is pathological nevertheless.

Ten years ago, my mother and her sister were trying to trap these kittens in an office-park, and there was this homeless guy living there in his car. One day, they found the trap closed, but empty, even of the food they left in it. The guy appeared and told them that he had been killing the kittens, etc. So, whether or not that was true, it was a sicko thing to say. They reported the guy, but he somehow had permission of the property owner to be there so the cops wouldn't do anything. My mother and aunt tried to drive him out by purchasing, I think it was raccoon-piss or something, and sprinkling it into his car. Shortly after that, he stopped being seen in the area.

Less than a year later this man was convicted for raping and murdering a 12-year-old girl in that same neighborhood.

So, while I don't personally feel threatened by this character on here, he could very well be some sort of sociopath wherever he is.

[I had posted my real name in the other thread, but took it down. Then I googled myself, and I find that I am an both a famous author and a renowned oncologist. I got some cool people living inside me!]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
(The Real) Coranth
October 10, 2008
To Rose Red, and all here,

The words at the start of this topic are not mine. They. Are. Not. Mine. I may not like children at all, but I swear by the Overdrake that I would never commit murder, or do any of the horrible things worded here. I did not write those words; they are not mine, and I would never write such terrible things. If there is a supposed 'troll' here writing such horrible things, than it is not me. I don't even know who these 'Duggar' people are.

THE REAL Coranth / Guardian
October 10, 2008
Tee hee.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
October 11, 2008
regardless, it is best that you take your leave.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login