Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Graduating into a new year

Posted by cfdavep 
Graduating into a new year
September 08, 2023
https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/16cn63q/back_to_school_photo_cringe/

The latest thing for parents to get attention is to get on social media and show everyone pics of their kids with their name, name of school and grade as they are waiting for the bus on the first day. Eventually every Friday will be a "graduation"

Some are too dumb to blur out licence plate numbers
Re: Graduating into a new year
September 09, 2023
As if anyone (with the exception of immediate family) really would care. Nobody's kids are really so special that they want their feeds clogged up with that stupid shit. I love seeing my feeds full of cute animal videos, especially the funny parrot ones.

*side note* I posted a cute video of Conner singing and dancing to Fat Bottom Girls, and banging my kitchen canisters like they were a drum kit. Then my vet who I took him to for nail trims and checkups reposted it on his facebook page.

Now that's something worth seeing.
September 10, 2023
mumofsixbirds
As if anyone (with the exception of immediate family) really would care. Nobody's kids are really so special that they want their feeds clogged up with that stupid shit. I love seeing my feeds full of cute animal videos, especially the funny parrot ones.

*side note* I posted a cute video of Conner singing and dancing to Fat Bottom Girls, and banging my kitchen canisters like they were a drum kit. Then my vet who I took him to for nail trims and checkups reposted it on his facebook page.

in that vein from the wild side:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWVBRu-VDZc

thom_c
mumofsixbirds

in that vein from the wild side:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWVBRu-VDZc

Oh my god, that was hilarious! That bear has some moves!
September 21, 2023
mumofsixbirds
I love seeing my feeds full of cute animal videos, especially the funny parrot ones.

This sounds epic, what a personality Conner has! I love cute animal videos too, always brightens a day.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login