Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well, it is probably a scary sight

Posted by cfdavep 
Well, it is probably a scary sight
September 16, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-tried-sue-hospital-643-133011511.html

Staff encouraged a man to view his wife's c-section and, according to him it triggered latent psychosis which led to the end of the marriage. That is a weird one.
Re: Well, it is probably a scary sight
September 21, 2023
I mean I could probably see being a little traumatized seeing your loved one cut open and their organs out and blood everywhere. I know I'm a pussy when it comes to that kind of stuff. I remember when my ex had a mole removed from his scalp and he asked me to be in the room because he was nervous, I went white as a ghost and ran to the bathroom and almost fainted from the sight of blood. You'd think someone who sees blood on a monthly basis would have a higher tolerance, but I guess not. I also got nauseous and almost fainted watching a video of eye surgery. My brain and stomach are no different wavelengths with this shit - my brain goes, "This is so cool! Let's watch more!" and my stomach goes, "Oh fuck no!"

Unless the guy somehow didn't understand what a C-section entailed, I seriously doubt he was "encouraged" to watch. Is it normal for spouses and/or family to witness a C-section? I would never want to see someone I care about be operated on. Sounds like he just wanted to sue the hospital and get some money. If this were the US where you can sue anyone for any reason and typically win, he would have gotten his settlement. I guess Australia isn't as lawsuit-happy.

Why would watching his wife's C-section dissolve his marriage? Sounds like things may have been rocky already and things went downhill after Junior came out because that's how things usually go when people breed. But he wanted to line his wallet a little on his way out of the marriage, and quite possibly so his wife wouldn't bleed him dry with child support payments.
September 22, 2023
My BIL was with my SIL during both of her c-sections, but there was a curtain shielding her abdomen from view and he was specifically warned to stay up by her head.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
September 23, 2023
There is no dignity is popping out a kid. In the process, you literally push out shit, blood, tissue and another human. Then, if you're unlucky, the doctor will cut you from your vagina to your anus. There is absolutely no dignity in giving birth.. Why would any woman want her man to watch all of that?

The worst part is that men now believe that being in the delivery room is somehow their "right," and woe unto any woman who doesn't want him to see all of that. She's a terrible, wicked woman who is depriving the father of his rights. What about her right to keep some semblance of propriety in her relationship?

So glad this won't ever be me.
September 23, 2023
Sometimes even other relatives insist on being in the room while the woman gives birth, so it becomes a fucking spectator sport. Why would someone want to see the woman in tons of pain? I assume any woman who wants to witness someone else giving birth is someone who has also given birth and is doing so out of a sense of schadenfreude, as in, "LOL now it's YOUR turn to suffer!"

I've seen more than one story of women arguing with spouses over who is and is not allowed in the room when she's busy pushing out the loaf. Usually the ones who want in are pushy narcissist MILs who think they already have partial ownership rights over the child. I never hear about the women's fathers or FILs fighting tooth and nail to watch the "blessed miracle" of her shitting herself, bleeding everywhere and screaming blue murder for hours on end. There is no beauty or dignity in giving birth like you said, and it's bad enough doctors have you spread eagle and are sticking their hands and random objects into you every other second without your family seeing you in such a way too.
September 24, 2023
I've read a few of those types of stories on Reddit and I've wondered who the hell would want to see that and I sure as hell don't blame someone for not wanting to become the day's entertainment during an undignified medical procedure like sluicing.

This cements it in my head even further that once someone gets knocked up, she and her body are considered public property and is no longer her private business. Family and whoever who demands to be around while moo is in uncomfortable, painful, or uncompromising situations can claim that they have a right because...loaf.

Another great reason not to become a moo. My body belongs to me and no one else. I like it that way.
September 28, 2023
whenever loaves are in the picture any common sense goes out the window..

and these idiot cows who think that their mama's boys aren't going to cave to them when a child is born??? they might actually make a break and cut off contact but when they drop a loaf the 'deserve to know gwwwaaammmmmaaa/paaa' begins. this goes for both boys and girls. they both do it. makes me sick. what gets me is youtube, fb, others get bent out of shape when you call these people what they are.. and the child murderers... any epithet should be tolerated ...but no, you're supposed to handle them with kid gloves...'they maaade a mistake...'.. baahhh

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login