Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duh gets away with beating his daughter because he is "sorry"

Posted by freya 
Duh gets away with beating his daughter because he is "sorry"
September 22, 2023
She arrives to take an exam at school but is so abused she passes out. He had beat her with metal bar with the excuse that she wore makeup for a boy. She wore the makeup because her mom advised her to do so to cover the bruises he put on her body. He also threatens to kill her.

And the daughter (15 years old when she went to court for the beating) "feels shame" for what she has done to her family. This is stinking of a specific religion to me. The religion that claims women "bring shame" to their families for pretty much existing if they've had the audacity to hit puberty. The religion of which I've known a woman who was deliberately attacked and killed for fighting for women to have rights.

I think he was let out because he has seven kids and I think the reason he has seven kids is he probably beats and terrorizes his wife. And some abusers love being able to alternate out who they hit.

And I bet his stupid wife couldn't leave if she wanted to because she is probably 100% dependent on her loser wife beater husband.

I hope someone in the UK sees his photo and exacts a sick revenge on this child beater.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12372633/Father-battered-daughter-metal-bar-school-meet-boy-GCSE-exam-jail-mercy-plea.html
Re: Duh gets away with beating his daughter because he is "sorry"
September 23, 2023
Good Gawd, what a depressing read. WTH is wrong with the justice system? All the kids need to be taken away from this monster. He'll just be more sneaky the next time, until he kills this girl, his wife, or one of the other kids.
September 23, 2023
I have no idea why the UK courts are so totally lenient with these types from a "certain religion"
September 25, 2023
With that smirk he's got the perfectly punchable face. Not that I condone violence, but I really hope Karma has something waiting for him that will wipe that smile from him and make him pay for what he's done. That poor girl. I hope that she can get away from this clusterfuck and is somewhere safe now. I worry for her safety since the court decided that him beating his daughter with a metal bar wasn't enough to toss his sorry ass in jail.

I forgot to add that if he'd beaten someone he's not related to, I'll bet he'd have been chucked in the can. I have a feeling he was given leniency because it was his own kid and not someone else's.
September 26, 2023
I hope her brain wasn't broken by living in this family and that she is able to get away and live a healthy life. I'm concerned about her future and also all her sisters and their welfare. And also for her brothers being indoctrinated into treating women like this.

I hope she doesn't end up hurt worse or killed since this made the news. I'm not sure how many more beatings of this magnitude she could survive.
September 28, 2023
let me guess. fucking Islam? I try to be polite...but this is what an invasion looks like.. and they just let them in rather than sending them back where they came from. but I am 'guessing'.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 29, 2023
I honestly don't see any difference between extremist Muslims and extremist Christians, they are both anti-woman and can both fuck off.
September 29, 2023
yurble
I honestly don't see any difference between extremist Muslims and extremist Christians, they are both anti-woman and can both fuck off.

Yep indeed.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 29, 2023
This is why I think there should be some kind of Juvenile detention that is more like a shelter for minor children who are not criminals so that police, teachers, and doctors and nurses can place children away from abusive situations, but not because of committing a crime. Doing this may be traumatic, but better than being sent back to an abusive family.
September 30, 2023
yeah, that was probably an addendum that I should have added. but I was 50 miles from nyc... I could smell it on thursday because the wind was just right. the muslims from a local mosque were observed dancing around and passing out candy...after they achieve a murdering attack... I spoke with the witness... I don't like ours either and now they are coming out of the woodwork... there were chairs on tops of buildings over in jersey before they were hit...

there was plenty of small little pockets of information that was observed...and not totally reported on. and they aren't extremists. they are fundamentalists. the christians have totally lost their way but the muslims are doing exactly what their founder told them to do.... I looked up the various verses in the koran a long time ago and saw them for myself. furthermore, the koran is organized by size of the sections. they do everyone a disservice, including muslims themselves. it should have been organized according to the time of 'revelations'. because M's tone changed after that town, name escapes me, rejected him rightfully. He got nasty after that. However, he appealed to the little heads... and so it goes with all of them. it all centers around the little heads.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 30, 2023
Breeders do shit like this and get a slap on the wrist and yet people act as if its the Childfree who are dangers to children.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login