Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2849 It Really IS All About THEM!

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2849 It Really IS All About THEM!
October 10, 2008
What a bunch of stupid cunts.

That is selfish in SO MANY WAYS.

If someone has a kid after a serious illness like that, their insurance company should tell them to get fucked, you're on your own.
Re: 2849 It Really IS All About THEM!
October 10, 2008
I agree. Some things are more crucial health wise than breeding.
Anonymous User
October 10, 2008
Get a load of this comment: The truth is, dying without having had kids would be much harder for me to face than leaving my children motherless.

So it's more important to her that she fulfill her OWN desires, motherless children be damned. Selfish bitch! All her wording is ME MY I ME ME ME ME I'd like to meet her in person and tell her what I think.
October 10, 2008
"The truth is, dying without having had kids would be much harder for me to face than leaving my children motherless."

Oh, so it's important to you to be able to breed, but you don't give a shit if your children grow up without a mother?! And someone like her would DARE to call the CF selfish. Do you think your children are going to raise themselves? Get a life ,bitch, try not to be so fucking self-absorbed and think of someone besides yourself!
October 10, 2008
Can someone post a link to the article? If it has been posted then I missed it somehow and would like to read it.

"The truth is, dying without having had kids would be much harder for me to face than leaving my children motherless. "

That statement right there is THE absolute most selfish thing to have possibly ever been spoken. How could leaving kids motherless be easier to face than to never have given birth? Easier for HER perhaps, but certainly not for the kyd(s) she leaves behind. This tells me that she considers giving birth as a "life experience" on the same level as a "normal" person might like to skydive or see The Grand Canyon before they died or something. She is placing bringing a child into the world as something one might put on a "bucket list" of sorts of things that they wish to do before they die. You know, fly a plane, sing at The Grand ole Opry, appear on Oprah, write a book, settle the score with Uncle Cletus, tell your sister you are sorry, pay Grandma Ethel back, have a baybee.........Sorry, CREATING A HUMAN who needs it's mother for a whole lot of reasons, is NOT the same as anything that might go on the list of things to do before death.

Has this CUNT not stopped and thought for one minute exactly how difficult it would be for her motherless child to not have it's mother around, especially in the first fragile years of it's life? To knowingly get knocked up and carry a baybee to term when they have a terminal illness is the EPITOME of child abuse. This takes moo selfishness to a whole new dimension and I wish that the man had refused to knock her up or that medical professionals were legally allowed to intervene and take that fucking "wish" away from that whore. This woman is so selfish that if there IS a hell, she belongs in it for all of eternity.
Anonymous User
October 10, 2008
All that matters to her is that she gets to squeeze something out of her cunt. She wants to MAKE SURE she uses her cunt a coupla times 'fore she's dead.
Not the Mama
October 10, 2008
Here it is, kidlesskim:http://www.glamour.com/health-fitness/2008/07/risk-life-for-baby?currentPage=1

Also, why couldn't she just be happy with the one kid? It seems like a lot of ungrateful childed idiots out there treat their first brats like a bad experiment- they always want to try again for an even better result(i.e., boy, girl, smarter, whatever!). Pathetic.
October 10, 2008
That bitch makes me sick. I was 31 when I lost my Mom, and yet not a day goes by where I don't miss her and need her still. I can't imagine having lost her at a younger age, especially as a child.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login