Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

22 year old male sad that baybee is not his

Posted by cfdavep 
22 year old male sad that baybee is not his
October 25, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/son-finally-confirmed-paternity-now-153000690.html

You would think he would be celebrating, especially at that age. He thought he knocked up a girl was was "over the moon" over the baybee
The parents never trusted her and demanded a DNA test which the son refused as he wanted it to be his.
The kid came out just a little darker than expected and the DNA test was done and it was not his. He is now hurt and "can't believe she would do this"

I think she was trolling for well to do grandparents and did not want to face that maybe some "ghetto dude" with no future was the father. The would of been grandparents want their $$$ back in return for what they spent on her. Maybe they should not have spent a dime until there was a DNA test done instead of trying to get the $$$ back as if she would ever reimberse them.
Re: 22 year old male sad that baybee is not his
October 28, 2023
bed, made. lie. many times you read about these little baby couples and '3 month, 1 month, 2 week, 6 month' relationship and they fall pregnant'. which is the biggest retard statement about getting knocked up. before they figure out what the other person is like, before the mask comes off. the statistic show that the older people are before they get married or have kids the better the chance of success. but you can't tell that to teenage bints or people just barely out of their teens.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 28, 2023
Kid needs to be snipped YESTERDAY!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 29, 2023
He may be sad but he could also feel betrayed because it sounds as if he was cheated on. For all we know this could be his first love. Or he could just be young and dumb.

I hope that once this is in hindsight that he learns something from it and is relieved because he dodged a major bullet. Next time, he may not dodge the bullet. I'd bet his parents have told him this so he probably isn't listening.

And to make matters worse he is so young that it is doubtful he has very many if any friends who have had to eat the bullet and give him a cautionary tale. Give it about 5 years and he'll likely have numerous friends who will give him cautionary tales.
October 29, 2023
nowadays all a male has to do to get sex is show up... neither sexes are circumspect. nor discriminating.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 30, 2023
It sounds like Grandmoo is more concerned about getting the money and gifts back. She should probably just let them go at this point. The kid doesn't have much of a chance with a lying whore mother.

Study after study has shown that young people with things going for themselves are willing to postpone childbirth. This guy may not have much going on in his life and wants something to luuuvvvvv him unconditionally. Get a dog or something.
October 30, 2023
Sounds like this kid hasn't got a working brain or is disabled in some way.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 30, 2023
AFC podcast 'babies for benefits'. all they're interested in is the money. everyone believes their bs 'we wuuuuv our kids'. who gives a shit if they do.. better they do I suppose.. but I am jaded that it has little effect on me anymore

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

October 31, 2023
I'm not sure it's the money, although they ASSUME that someone other than them (the government or their family) will pay all expenses for these bastard kids! One of these "dating" shows on TV has the guy saying "sure I want Keeyuds. Even JZ (or somesuch celeb) has Keeyuds, so why not me". The image for the uneducated and non-directed is that having crotch fruit proves you are an adult and worthy of....something! When I worked at the women's shelter we had a young woman there who just epitomized this. She had a very young baby--maybe 1 month old, and she would just wander off and leave it lying on the COFFEE TABLE in the common living room. The staff was not allowed to call social services on "clients" so we had to sort of "hint" to the other residents that they should call. Eventually the kid was taken away from her, and she didn't show much distress that it was gone. Then she got thrown out of the shelter for some offenses, and I had to pack up all the stuff she had left there. I found a scrapbook. Many many pictures of her flaunting her fat belly, pics of some baby shower and all the gifts. Nary a pic of the baby, but, then stuck in the back, not mounted, was one of those pics that they apparently take when the baby is born, at the hospital. As if the "fame" and attention was the main point, and the resulting baby was just an unexpected afterthought.
October 31, 2023
A person's intelligence often seems inversely proportional to their desire to breed. The dumber a person is, the more they want to reproduce. Yes, I know smart people also breed, but they usually stop at one kid. Morons will breed themselves a whole football team of kids and they genuinely see it as an accomplishment when they're too dumb to achieve something that's actually impressive.

I'm gonna agree with bell_flower that maybe this kid didn't have a lot going for him - either mentally or professionally - and being a breeder meant his life would have purpose. So when he found out the kid wasn't his, he got upset that his new-found purpose in life no longer existed. Though it's usually women who have these feelings of "I'm worthless unless I have kids." I don't see a lot of men feeling this way. Many men like being able to prove they can make kids, but they generally don't want to take care of those kids.

Granny seems more concerned about a refund, which I doubt she's going to get. So she might just have to let that shit go and not buy crap for Sonny Boy's baby-mama until she knows for sure he fathered the fetus. But he should consider it a bullet dodged because unless there were significant differences in physical characteristics between the loaf and the father that would demonstrate obviously questionable paternity (like dark skin when both parents are Caucasian), he might have been stuck paying for and raising some other guy's brat without even knowing it.

Like you ever see those dumbass news stories with headlines like "Soldier Deployed For Two Years Meets His 6-Month Old Son For The First Time" that are supposed to be heartwarming? I think this kid is along those lines of stupid.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login