Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

US anti-natalism lawsuit

Posted by cfdavep 
US anti-natalism lawsuit
November 01, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fact-check-tiktoker-wins-lawsuit-222800518.html

Tik Tokker files lawsuit against parents for having her. I wonder if some 20 somethings will do this now when parents will not hand over $$$$ for colleges, cars, house downpayments or whatever.

Another danger of having kids, they can sic lawyers on you no matter how decent of a parent you were
Re: US anti-natalism lawsuit
November 02, 2023
Are we sure this isn't bullshit? Near the end of the article is this little snippet:

The story was not real. There was no lawsuit by Theaz against their parents for giving birth to them. Theaz's TikTok and Instagram accounts include a satire disclaimer, and Theaz themself has said in both interviews with journalists and other posts that their videos are jokes.

Though in fairness, I wouldn't be surprised if it was real because people sue over dumb shit all the time and they win way more often than they should.
November 02, 2023
I assumed it was real as there was a guy in India who actually sued his parents for the same reason. I think the case was thrown out
November 02, 2023
I think somebody should sue, for instance if they have one of those horrifically painful conditions that lead to a lifetime of suffering, and the parents knew there was a high probability of it.
November 02, 2023
Cambion
Are we sure this isn't bullshit? Near the end of the article is this little snippet:

The story was not real. There was no lawsuit by Theaz against their parents for giving birth to them. Theaz's TikTok and Instagram accounts include a satire disclaimer, and Theaz themself has said in both interviews with journalists and other posts that their videos are jokes.

Though in fairness, I wouldn't be surprised if it was real because people sue over dumb shit all the time and they win way more often than they should.

There are lawsuits like this, such as wrongful birth for bright but disabled brats who have genetic messes for parents.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login