Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Letting kids crap where they want

Posted by cfdavep 
Letting kids crap where they want
November 07, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/poop-hallway-disney-absurd-trend-173018123.html

Apparently when a kid at Disney needs to take a crap while in line, the parents just let them.
Maybe soon they will be crapping in stores and parents will be told to carry a poop bag everywhere
Re: Letting kids crap where they want
November 07, 2023
There are DOGS better behaved than that!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 07, 2023
I posted on here when a van pulled over in front of my house and the parents had kid poop in a potty on my neighbors lawn in broad daylight. They coulda done it in the alley, and I'm 2.5 blocks from intersection w/ a Dunkin and Subway and other restaurants and stores. If I went out there and took a pic of it, they'd likely be mad at me.

It is a usual thing for parents to tell boys to just go in the park. I'm sure dads had their moments w/ that but I never saw that in my life even as a fellow child. Parents refused to be inconvenienced and be a part of society. They think everyone will give them a pass, which is very acceptable now, not sure it was so acceptable when I was a kid. Ppl will say that is ancient history and we 'know better' now. :eye roll:
November 07, 2023
cfuter
I posted on here when a van pulled over in front of my house and the parents had kid poop in a potty on my neighbors lawn in broad daylight. They coulda done it in the alley, and I'm 2.5 blocks from intersection w/ a Dunkin and Subway and other restaurants and stores. If I went out there and took a pic of it, they'd likely be mad at me.

It is a usual thing for parents to tell boys to just go in the park. I'm sure dads had their moments w/ that but I never saw that in my life even as a fellow child. Parents refused to be inconvenienced and be a part of society. They think everyone will give them a pass, which is very acceptable now, not sure it was so acceptable when I was a kid. Ppl will say that is ancient history and we 'know better' now. :eye roll:

Generally, the kids only do a #1 in the bushes. Kids have bladders that are the size of lentles. I've never seen a brat do a #2 in a bush or in the sidewalk.

When I was little I pooped on the side of the road once. We were on vacation in Death Valley and we were in the middle of absolutely NOWHERE. The nearest toilet was hundreds of miles away.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 08, 2023
I saw this earlier in national headlines too. I mean if they're going to let their kids shit in public, can't they put them in diapers for a day at the park? It's just for one day. I understand not wanting to get out of line when you're already waiting for hours to go on one ride, but this is a nasty habit to instill. But then why would these disgusting breeder pigs care? It's not crap they have to clean up - it's someone else's job, which I'm sure breeders are 100% in favor of after years of cleaning up their brats' bodily fluids for no money.

Why is it that a kid can hold their bowels for days or weeks to the point of giving themselves a bowel obstruction/megacolon, but can't hold it for two hours in anticipation of going on a ride? I've read plenty of stories of brats who refuse to crap because they had one bout of constipation and pooping suddenly became scary. And every time any subsequent urges to go hit, they'd just ignore it until it went away and they wind up with a colon full of impacted feces requiring medical or surgical intervention.

Perhaps they should consider a system where people can flag down an employee to hold their place in line while they go use the toilet like civilized human beings and then come back to reclaim their spot in line. Or maaaaybe Disney should put a cap on the number of guests that can be in the park at one time so people and their sproggen stop shitting everywhere like animals? Or how about if they're caught crapping on the ground or floor, they get banned from the park? If there are no consequences to this behavior, there is no incentive for them to knock it off.
November 08, 2023
"anticipation of going on a ride" I bet that is what is causing it.
November 08, 2023
I could see pooping in Death Valley but really no where else. Certainly not on someone lawn. They had a huge van, you think they would put the potty in the gutter, curb area and hide kid by the van a bit, but no...i look out my window and a kid is taking a shit. It was 5 feet from the alley. Honestly, with all the cams around u would think u would at least try the alley first. There's cams there too but holy cow, it is somewhat more modest.
November 08, 2023
Hate to say this but this trend may have come from PA where people are still pooping on a stretch of the Pennsylvania Turnpike.

By the way, people already crap in stores, I had to clean up the worst sh!tt! mess when I worked at a JCPenney store in the fitting rooms.
November 08, 2023
At a small dept store I used to work at, there were always surprises in the young kids dept dressing rooms. Gosh that was the mid 80s, parunts were lazy and vile even back then. And, oddly no one called them on it. Parunts always entitled, always.
November 09, 2023
It's really easy to drop your pants and take a dump anywhere because you're not the one who has to clean up your mess. If you leave a pile of shit in a dressing room or under a clothes rack, someone who isn't paid nearly enough and who I'm sure has no experience handling hazardous waste will have to clean it. Maybe if people are caught pooping in public, someone should rub their face in it like some people do to discourage their pets from pooping in inappropriate places.

It's even worse when adults do this shit (no pun intended) because they should know better. Like I think people are "okay" with kids having accidents to an extent because "they're just kids." And kids like to do this crap where when you ask them 25 times if they need the bathroom, they will lie to your face and say they don't. Then 15 minutes later, they tell you they need the toilet approximately 0.5 seconds before they start releasing their bladder or bowels. Vomiting doesn't even get a warning - they'll just hork for no reason. But there are adults with no legitimate mental disabilites who feel it's perfectly acceptable to relieve themselves in stores. Don't they feel gross not wiping?
November 10, 2023
If movies are a reflection of popular culture, the movie This Is Where I Leave You has potty training as a recurrent theme. It’s a movie about four siblings who return to their childhood home after their father’s funeral. It has a great ensemble cast with Jane Fonda, Tina Fey, Justin Bateman and Adam Driver and some good moments. But Tina Fey’s child in the movie is a toddler who carries around a porta potty with him and he drops it wherever and takes a poop in it . It is presented as cyoote but I thought, is this really normal in America. culture now? Totally wide-eyed freak out and two faces puking.

When I was younger and my friends were potty training their kids they often had smaller porta potties in a bathroom because kids are smaller but letting them crap in public and subjecting the whole world to your potty training is just more lazy parenting. And stopping to take a crap in someone’s yard? Jeez. It seems like we are devolving as a society.
November 10, 2023
Cambion
Don't they feel gross not wiping?

Nah, that's what the merchandise they bring in there is for. two faces puking
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login