Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman has surprise hysterectomy

Posted by cfdavep 
Woman has surprise hysterectomy
November 08, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/woman-goes-hospital-colon-surgery-150000105.html

She goes in for colon surgery and they have to take out the uterus and tubes to get a huge tumor out.. Of course if she was happy about the surprise part of the surgery than she would be hated on social media.

She was going on about why they didn't save her eggs and there was mention about the husband giving the docs the go ahead to take out the uterus. I mean..would they leave it if he said no and let her die?
Re: Woman has surprise hysteretcomy
November 08, 2023
Ooops, hysterectomy is the spelling
Re: Woman has surprise hysteretcomy
November 08, 2023
If she wanted to breed, then I can see why she might be butthurt. But according to her doctors, the cancer fried her reproductive organs to the point where she probably wouldn't be able to conceive anyway. And if she was already at stage 3 with her colon cancer, they really didn't have time for her to dick around freezing her eggs for a rainy day.

And why would any surgeon automatically think to save a few eggs prior to removing her uterus? Like I don't think that's standard procedure, is it? You know she's going to leave her husband because he's the one who made the call to chop out the baby oven, so it's his "fault" she won't be able to breed.

It came down to surviving or breeding, and I don't care what any breeder might say, a born, sentient human being is always more important than a potential fetus. I'm very sorry this woman developed cancer, but the surgery was done to save her life, and a uterus and ovaries are not fucking vital organs!

“I couldn't process the hysterectomy because I'm like, ‘I now don't have an option of children?

No, moron. You don't have an option for biological children. There are thousands upon thousands of children in the system who need a parent to love them. But oh, I guess she just caaaaaaan't love them as much as she could love her own DNA replicant.

If I had colon surgery and woke up to learn I had a hysterectomy on top of it, I would probably tongue kiss the surgeon.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login