Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New father literally takes food out of his BFing wife's mouth, gives her a STD

Posted by cfuter 
All parents will tell you what a miracle it is to have children and how joyous it is, yet they wonder why we don't believe them.

This is a long story off Reddit, short--->Legal Non-citizen married to citizen and has 6 month old child, cheated on his wife. Budget really tight, but he asks for two lunches to eat everyday(because he's secretly giving one to another non-citizen female). Wife doesnt eat then, becuz I guess they don't have enough money.

You can real the long sordid story here: https://www.reddit.com/r/BestofRedditorUpdates/comments/17x7jjf/my_husband_has_ruined_both_our_lives_by_asking_me/

But this is what he said about coming home to baby:

"What choked me up was when he said he used to feel more exhausted when he used to come home to us because the baby would be excited to see him and would cry to be held by him, and during the week I would often leave the same easy meals made for him so he could eat while I left to work and he started to feel tired of it. It was a boring routine of same foods during the week. Coming home and having to watch the baby so I could go to work.

That solidified to me that I don’t ever want to find another relationship much less go back to him. The routine I worked hard to put my family together, was a chore to him. I literally dealt with a fussy tired child til he got home so she would mostly sleep and he would only need a single bottle for her but even that was too hard."

Gosh, the first 6 months of having a baby and the excitement already wore off for this dude, even when he NEEDS wifey for his green card, citizenship status. Has sex with two women which includes his wife, and he's bored with his life, while wifey doesnt eat, keeps busy all day and nite long and is still putting out. Cheaters gonna cheat but we've all heard the most precarious time of cheating in a marriage is while wifey is preggers for first time and the stress of the newborn. And, here we are....Another one to File under dealing w/ newborn is a joy.
Well, someone clearly wanted the green card. If she can, she'd be wise to annul the marriage so he can waltzing back to his home country. He is beyond worthless.
Comments are talking about him being so interested in baby now bcz when she gets older she could sponsor him. It's a loooong wait tho.

It's funny tho, there's a saying among men, albeit probably sexist, that says no matter what, never admit your feelings to a woman. Ive never commented on threads I've seen it in, and I know why they say it, but I so want to say what is going on here, if you read the long story of the OP. But often enough, their 'deep personal thoughts/feelings' are soooo insipid, childishly selfish, it's beyond comprehension. This guy after a week or so of her leaving, finally finds a way to apology in a more proper manner, but it is obvious to all, he doesnt miss HER or the baby, he misses living in a nice house, have free maid service, more paychecks paying his bills, her boring simple meals bcz he's too stupid to cook I guess, and the zillion other things she provided, but not her, herself.

You hear this time and again w/ new Duhds, they are bored with domestic life and the strict structure a babye brings. They are not over-whelmed w/ a new born, they are bored and resentful their wife is doing a million other things, and they cant go out or much of anything else.He shoulda used the time for gaming, as I guess he brought that crap with him from Mexico.
little girls snuffle after the lowest common denominator.

I always despised make up, high heels, and fashion. I watched the mini skirt shit start in decades ago. They argue trying to make 'street walkers' a profession, no longer a crime.

Stop and think. ALL OF THIS is started some where by the fucking shriveled dicks. Even the more modest dress codes.. All of it is designed so the shriveled dicks can 'get it off'. All of it is designed to create sex objects out of women... all designed so these prancing idiot peacocks can pass their idiot moron genes along. And the girls can't see past this. I don't blame them in a way, neither did I see this until recently...

and legalizing prostitution?? all this will do is protect the parasitic abusive pimps. again all coming from the shriveled dicks. cripes.. I have to go out tonight, I don't want to and it has me in a bad mood

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login