Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Taxpayers get to pay for it

Posted by cfdavep 
Taxpayers get to pay for it
November 18, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/scottish-lawmaker-under-pressure-resign-115509898.html

This idiot's kids ran up a bill of over $13,000 watching stuff on a work Ipad while on vacation and he sent the bill to the taxpayers. He needs to be kicked under his kilt.
Re: Taxpayers get to pay for it
November 18, 2023
No way that will go over with the Scotts. Instead of paying the bill, he tried to get taxpayers to pay. What a moron.
I guess he didn't consider the fact that he could lose his high paying job over a $13K bill?

And I call BS on him not knowing his brats were using his work iPad, those have passwords and many have 2F authentication so either his brats know his password (big no no) or he was typing in his password for them (also big no no).

When laptops can be purchased for under $200 and he has a good job why were his brats using his iPad for anything?
If they can afford to go to Morrocco they can afford laptops for the brats.

And why are the brats sitting around watching $13K worth of football whilst on vacation? Isn't the point of a destination vacation to get out and see/experience the destination?

This sounds like a lame ass bunch, all around.
November 18, 2023
cfdavep
He needs to be kicked under his kilt.

Smash up the tartan!
November 19, 2023
sporran go braugh

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 19, 2023
freya
And I call BS on him not knowing his brats were using his work iPad, those have passwords and many have 2F authentication so either his brats know his password (big no no) or he was typing in his password for them (also big no no).

This is what makes it sound deliberate to me. Was he hoping that it would get lost in the shuffle of government spending? The fact that he didn't come forward immediately says he was hoping he would just get away with it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login