Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Alex Ramsey is blunt this time

Posted by cfdavep 
Alex Ramsey is blunt this time
December 18, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/suck-virginia-man-says-23-130000572.html

Soon to be moo is desparate to get out of the work world and live the picket fence fantasy, but this financial advisor is admitting it is a stupid idea and to "suck it up" She seems to have a habit of quiting jobs due to the jobs not "having meaning"
Re: Alex Ramsey is blunt this time
December 23, 2023
I see lots of people in the financial community who blast Ramsey. All I can say is that anyone even remotely financially literate is not his target audience. His target market are breeders who breed for Jeezus and make installment payments on everything. His audience is the soccer mahms who think MLM will make them wealthy. People who spend every penny of their money no matter how high their salaries are.

He does run his business as an evangelical so I can see how some people could be turned off by this. I don't agree with his politics but can definitely see how he has a sharp business model and fills a need.
December 27, 2023
If you read the article, you will see it's Dave Ramsey that is making the comments. Alex is the name of the guy asking for advice.

I'm completely surprised Dave Ramsey is telling the Moo to work, but this Moo2Be seems exceptionally lazy and entitled.

I have NEVER, EVER heard him tell someone to NOT have a kid. EVER. I was listening not long ago and he counseled someone who was like $60k in debt to GO AHEAD WITH A FROZEN EGG CYCLE, so they didn't lose the downpayment. Madness.

And of course he also told the Dud to work three jobs to pay off the debt and support the fambilee. Because you should really have a kid and then not have the father be around because he's slaving to support the lot of them. Make it make sense.
December 27, 2023
Ramsey is just a breeder and useless to advise people.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login