Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

smelly breeders? Another good reason to not breed?

Posted by reeniebessagain 
smelly breeders? Another good reason to not breed?
December 26, 2023
so, in the continuing efforts to get us to buy either MORE SMELLY (think fabric softeners that enable you to "smell great" for a month after washing clothes), or Smelly-phobic products, these whole-body deodorant TV commercials are now appealing to Moos. The one product features a Suffering Moo declaring that under-arm deodorants are not enough after she gave birth! She whines that she now needs to shower again soon after her first (presumably because of "down-there" leakage causing odor??). But, of course, as a Bizzee Mom, there is NO WAY she could ever do that! So she uses one of these "anywhere deodorants" to save her! Apparently, she is too, too bizzee to even think of a bidet or wipe to solve the gross problem?
GAK! And we should rush to breed so we could also be even leakier and smellier?
Re: smelly breeders? Another good reason to not breed?
December 27, 2023
It must be "lume" deordorant. $30 for two just for aluminum free. I just get Arm and Hammer in bulk
December 27, 2023
yes, one of those.
December 27, 2023
I "love" the self-satisfied chuckle those breeders give when they say "haha-of COURSE it's impossible with keeyuds around for me to take a second shower"! Part of the current cult-worshipping of the "Busy Lives" illusion. Labor saving devices everywhere, but still "No Time" to do anything.
December 28, 2023
I use instacart.. I made the mistake of getting the house brand laundry detergent from BJ's. It is ok but it is scented. NEVER AGAIN!!! gaaah... the dryer sheets make me gag and this just .. blaccch. I just hope it doesn't kill my lawn (the water exhausts onto it...long story) .

next time I stick with coscto. frankly I may just give it away

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 29, 2023
I use the original Tide and hang the laundry on the rack.

Moo could have a crotch infection giving her a case of tuna snatch. You can take 5 showers and still smell like rotten fish.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 29, 2023
craftyzits
I use the original Tide and hang the laundry on the rack.

Moo could have a crotch infection giving her a case of tuna snatch. You can take 5 showers and still smell like rotten fish.

Isn't that why back in the 70s the Alberto-Culver Company came up with FDS "Feminine Hygiene Spray"? With a lot of catchy commercials saying how wonderful it was?

But I saw a talk show where some women said these sprays with "misogynistic"

All my sisters say "but you shouldn't need it"

I'm probably in trouble for mentioning this but the product did exist.
December 31, 2023
A lot of those sprays were needless marketing and found to be bad for you anyway. Many of them disrupt the PH and cause infections.
December 31, 2023
Indeed

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 02, 2024
I don't know about sprays, but I know douching is not healthy because a vagina doesn't need help being cleaned. It keeps itself clean, and if it smells awful, it's because there's a problem. Flooding your genitals with perfume won't cure an infection and will likely make it worse. It's like if the toilet backs up and overflows, you just spray some Febreze and call it good instead of fixing the actual problem.

I mean vaginas aren't supposed to smell wonderful anyway because they're orifices, but they aren't supposed to smell horrible either.

Also, this "anywhere deodorant" just sounds like a female version of Axe if Moos are using it in lieu of a shower. A lot of men seem to think that dousing them in Axe spray is the equivalent of washing their stank asses with soap and water. Moos already have it in their heads that they don't have time to shower because babby, so imagine how much longer they will go without bathing because they think these special deodorants effectively clean their bodies. I assure you, perfumes and the like do not eliminate odors - they just make you smell like BO mixed with a Glade plug-in.

If you think you're too busy to take a shower, you need to reconsider your priorities or manage your time better.
January 02, 2024
There are people who have a condition called fish odor syndrome who stink even when taking five showers per day. I've a mild case.

But that isn't the case here.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 02, 2024
They'd be much better off just taking a daily chlorophyll supplement. It can eliminate foot stench and I've heard it works for other body odors. And it doesn't mask it, it actually eliminates it.

Of course, nothing can take the place of a shower.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login