Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Alabama FAed, time to FO

Posted by kittehpeoples 
Alabama FAed, time to FO
February 21, 2024
Alabama's largest hospital says it is halting IVF treatments in wake of court ruling:

Re: Alabama FAed, time to FO
February 22, 2024
I'm guessing you mean the one about embryos being considered people.

If that's the case, I want to know how they are going to collect taxes from embryos. If they are people, shouldn't they be paying to live here with the rest of us? Will they be registered to vote? Counted in the census? Have a Social Security number? If they don't have to do these things but are still considered people, then I choose to identify as an embryo so I no longer have to pay taxes or do the things a sentient person is expected to do.

I'm assuming the hospital you mentioned is no longer doing IVF because if embryos are considered people, then artificially/medically inserting an embryo in a woman's uterus and the embryo not taking hold like it should (which happens a lot) could make the doctor's treatment be considered manslaughter. I don't blame them for staying faaaaaar away from that shit. IVF and IUI and all those other fertility acronyms have low success rates and the last thing any provider wants is to lose their license and go to jail because a clump didn't take hold.
February 22, 2024
It looks like breeders in Alabama who have frozen embryos may be forced legally to pay support for these "frozen children" as to flush them is now considered murder. So if the couple wants to be implanted with it docs will not be doing that either in case it doesn't take docs could be charged, so breeders are caught between a rock and a hard place, like Sophia Vergara and her relationship with that ex Catholic who sued to keep their "frozen child" only he is some rich asshat paying for it.

Seems like there are quite a few leopards roaming around the state of AL eating faces.
February 22, 2024
These news honestly perplexed me too.. it would be nice to hear an opinion from someone from the US, since it feels like I'm missing a few pieces here.

Thing is, I was naively thinking, that this whole Christian bogus in the breeder cult - overturning Roe and treating women's rights like garbage - was just a 'righteous' cover story for trying to force much more future wage slaves and soldiers into existence, while, at the same time, cementing the patriarchy.

So basically, money, political power and toxic male bullshit.

But this story here almost gives off that vibe that these conservatives (at least this judge) actually are on board with the Magic SkyDaddy hogwash, since going against IVF is quite counterproductive when it comes to the goals described above.

I mean, rabid wannabreeds dump big bucks on that shit, and desperately want loaves.
So, shouldn't they and these anti-woman conservative capitalist nutjobs be bffs instead?

Please enlighten me shrug

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
February 22, 2024
We already know the answer to this but...can women get tax right offs for embryos?
February 23, 2024
Why are links disappearing from posts? I couldn't edit the original, so here's the link again (maybe/hopefully):

https://www.npr.org/2024/02/21/1232827220/alabamas-high-court-rules-frozen-embryos-are-children-under-state-law
February 23, 2024
frankly it would be amusing to watch the IVF blow up in the face of these covetous whining infertile myrtles. ultimately it was a whole can of worms and it looks as if they have all crawled out

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 24, 2024
If doctors weren't making scads of money off them, I'm sure they wouldn't want to deal with them.

I personally could not do this morally. You know they see their share of dumbasses with money who want kids just because they cannot have them, people who are coercing their infertile spouse into the whole experience, people whom Gawd or Nature has made infertile for good reason who have no business having them.
February 24, 2024
bell_flower
If doctors weren't making scads of money off them, I'm sure they wouldn't want to deal with them.

I personally could not do this morally. You know they see their share of dumbasses with money who want kids just because they cannot have them, people who are coercing their infertile spouse into the whole experience, people whom Gawd or Nature has made infertile for good reason who have no business having them.

Sense when have breeders had common sense?

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 26, 2024
Ahhhhhaahahahahaaaa! Ahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

I WAS WONDERING when anti-choice Nazis would get consistent with their philosophy and insist that frozen embryos are people too! I always wondered why they were so rabidly anti-abortion but never said a peep about the fact that frozen embryos (aka BaBiEs) get thrown in the trash EVERY DAY.

I stand corrected. Here we are. Personally, I think it's kind of great that this could massively impede the IVF industry. Screw the wannabreeds and screw anyone against abortion!
February 26, 2024
cfdavep
It looks like breeders in Alabama who have frozen embryos may be forced legally to pay support for these "frozen children" as to flush them is now considered murder. So if the couple wants to be implanted with it docs will not be doing that either in case it doesn't take docs could be charged, so breeders are caught between a rock and a hard place, like Sophia Vergara and her relationship with that ex Catholic who sued to keep their "frozen child" only he is some rich asshat paying for it.

I heard a lot of these infertiles who have money are taking their clumps out of state. Don't ask me how LOL!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 27, 2024
Saw something earlier in the headlines about more Alabama IVF clinics closing in light of the "embryos are people" crap. Can't say I blame them, and I don't know how many more fertility clinics there are in the state, but I'm sure any remaining ones will follow suit soon.

So will this get treated like abortion where women found to be going out of state to do IVF will be charged with a crime when embryos are not properly cared for?

Imagine if this stuff became national law and ALL the fertility clinics in the US shut their doors out of fear of legal troubles. The mooing and lowing from all the infertiles would be loud and glorious. I'm sure there would be much bleating about violation of their "basic human rights" and how they have to spend more to go out of the country to conceive. The only downside is the whole "embryos = people" thing could easily be used against women, like a woman being charged with manslaughter for having a miscarriage, especially if she didn't even know she was pregnant. I mean I think that has already happened at least once, so it's not like it's an unrealistic possibility.

Frankly I think all fertility treatments should be banned until there are no more kids in the system. A couple of barren wanna-breeds want kids, they can have one that's already here. If they just caaaaaaan't love a child because it's not their own precious DNA, then they want a kid for the wrong reasons and don't deserve one.
March 18, 2024
unfortunately it is back on track. apparently brain dead greedy grasping covetous (yes, baby rabies is coveting) whining bitching infertile myrtles outweigh those who want permanent sterilization. I actually hesitate now before saying 'get sterilized' as the almost insurmountable barriers that can be placed in the way of those seeking it

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 19, 2024
craftyzits
cfdavep

I heard a lot of these infertiles who have money are taking their clumps out of state. Don't ask me how LOL!

Ice cube trays?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login