Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baby shower entitled antics never end I guess-reddit

Posted by cfuter 
Baby shower entitled antics never end I guess-reddit
February 25, 2024
https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/1azo0db/making_guests_pay_for_lunch_multiple_gifts_at/

Host asks for a buncha stuff for the baby and pay your own way for lunch.
Re: Baby shower entitled antics never end I guess-reddit
February 26, 2024
There are a lot of cf and fencesitters on reddit cf trying to figure out what to do about the fact that they are 28-32 and watching their friend group disappear into moohood and the last nails in the coffins before they have to move on from trying to stay friends with moo while grieving the past good times.
It seems as though friend groups end unless one stays in the same area while living the same lives. The odd one's out move on.
February 26, 2024
It's painful watching this younger group of people suffer through all this.

As much has changed in the CF world and world in general, so much has stayed the same.
On reddit tho, they have to remain more polite otherwise they will be kicked out of the sub, and everyone will call them out for being 'judgy'.
These breeders need to be called out, even if it is in a CF bubble world.

People don't think of coming to a stand-alone site such as this anymore, because they are more involved w/ the usual social media platforms.

In hindsight, we all kinda struggled w/ this and friends who turn Stepford moombies, I just want to tell them to give it up. The friendship will be over or forever on lifesupport. And, basically will never come back even once the kids are gone to college etc.
February 26, 2024
I noticed most reddit subs are very touchy over what can or can't be said and it is easy to get the boot.

I pointed out on dogfree reddit that even though parents rightly complain about irresponsible dog owners and the consequences there are a lot of parents who are just as irresponsible and/or attention whores concerning kids. I did not use the word whore to be polite.

At one point I did mention that being a "pet parent" is an ok form of adoptive "parenthood" if that is what you want.The moos are on a brigade over there about how pet parents are all mentally ill and we need to always put the children first. I noticed the reply botton was no longer available for me after that.
March 04, 2024
cfdavep
At one point I did mention that being a "pet parent" is an ok form of adoptive "parenthood" if that is what you want.The moos are on a brigade over there about how pet parents are all mentally ill and we need to always put the children first. I noticed the reply botton was no longer available for me after that.

Nothing burns up breeders worse than suggesting something might be comparable to parenthood/suggesting parenthood isn't automatically the most special state of being in the world.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login