Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Father of the Year plays video games, leaves child to die

Posted by cfuter 
Father of the Year plays video games, leaves child to die
March 06, 2024
This dad was experiencing so much joy w/ his child that the kid ends up dying in the tub.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-father-too-engrossed-video-games-left-infant-daughter-to-drown-bathtub-police
Re: Father of the Year plays video games, leaves child to die
March 06, 2024
Here's another link w/o a pay wall

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/dad-too-engrossed-in-video-games-left-infant-daughter-to-drown-in-tub-with-water-running-police/

Thank goodness we now have an edit button!
March 07, 2024
I can't say I'm surprised. There are so many women who whine in the BreakingMoo sub about their spouses/partners who do nothing but sit on their asses playing video games day and night and don't so much as look at their kids. I think gaming is this generation's version of Duh going out drinking to avoid interacting with the family.

But I guarantee you one thing: these men were like this before they bred. Their idiot wives/girlfriends believed that crapping out a loaf that shares the Duh's DNA would magically turn him into a stellar parent who prioritizes family. Yeah no, these guys stay addicted to games because unlike their kids, video games actually make them happy. They probably play even more when Junior comes along because they want to escape reality more frequently because reality sucks even worse with a kid in it.

I have nothing against video games by any means. I play too and I've logged more hours in Palworld lately than I care to admit to. But having a child with someone will not cure them of their vices, be it gambling, drugs, gaming, drinking, whatever. Hopefully this asshat won't get the opportunity to breed again, lest he neglect that child to death too.

This guy has other crimes against children under his belt too. In 2022 (so a different child than the one that died in the tub), he was arrested for endangering or abandoning a child.

In that case, prosecutors said that Kidwell in August 2021 placed a little girl in “imminent danger of death, bodily injury, or physical or mental impairment by lacing and/or allowing a controlled substance within reach of the child.” Further, Kidwell failed to “deliver the child to a designated emergency infant care provider.”

He put the kid near some edibles, which of course the kid ate because kids put everything in their mouths.
March 07, 2024
Yes, I totally agree I've seen the Breaking Moo complaints. It is funny how now men are actually IN the home w/ said child and yet still can't help and pitch in even a little bit. They might as well smoke and drink and not come home at all. It is healthier to be addicted to games, but at least I can understand going out w/ the boys as it is social, deepening friendships and youre out and about having fun. Games are a fun distraction but you can see and hear what is going on in said home and with said child. Cant they pause the game? I mean they have to piss once in a while right? Pause the game and at least DO SOMETHING w/ wife and kid for bedtime.

I am aware of 2 younger dads, and via the grandparents, say that the weekends they have with said kids they really dont spend time w/ kid and just ignore it. Literally sit on couch and stare at phone instead of interaction w/ kid they fought to have shared custody of. My coworkers nephew is widowed and he basically left the FT care of his new born kid to his working 60 y.o. mother, even after he came home from work. She would sleep in her car during lunch she was so tired. She had to say enough, this is your child.

It is like Sally Fields, after her parents divorced, she'd go to her dad's house and he'd listen to baseball games on the radio in his living room, she sat on the floor doing nothing, playing by herself, he didnt know what to do with her. These men are not interested. Even if they love their kids, then maybe they are hard-wired to use their love language of "providing" for kids while the mom nurtures.

Whatever it is, It was something I didnt want to deal with, an isolating situation, that you can't shake becuz you're tied down to the kid at home.
March 08, 2024
There was an old episode of Dragnet where Sgt Friday and his partner find the parents high on pot and the toddler drowned in the bathtub. This has been going on for a long time, just that this time it's a video game. That Dragnet was from 1967 by the way.
March 08, 2024
cfuter
I am aware of 2 younger dads, and via the grandparents, say that the weekends they have with said kids they really dont spend time w/ kid and just ignore it. Literally sit on couch and stare at phone instead of interaction w/ kid they fought to have shared custody of.

Sounds like a guy who fought for shared custody because it was just another battle that warring spouses wanted to win at all costs, and the kids just became another possession to fight over. The above guy would probably have been happier with the latest iPhone and an unlimited data plan than actually parenting those kids.
March 09, 2024
It's also child support. The more you have shared custody, the less money you pay to the other spouse.
March 18, 2024
mr neptune, that dragnet episode was the first thing that popped into my head..

also notice the dickwad is 20 years old so this prick has been exercising his gonads excessively for a while now. my guess is the female is equally retarded. also not the first time he's been in trouble. to quote a podcast 'date and breed with thugs, risk thug death'. in this case it is just plain gross neglect. hopefully the mootard learns from this.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 18, 2024
twocents
mr neptune, that dragnet episode was the first thing that popped into my head..

also notice the dickwad is 20 years old so this prick has been exercising his gonads excessively for a while now. my guess is the female is equally retarded. also not the first time he's been in trouble. to quote a podcast 'date and breed with thugs, risk thug death'. in this case it is just plain gross neglect. hopefully the mootard learns from this.

I assure you she won't.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 18, 2024
yeah crazy, i'm overly optimistic here..whoever the bint is, if she has a second brain cell the first one is lonely. ... this is where the gross stupidity, immaturity, sheer retarded nature of these girls is so glaringly obvious. past behaviour is a good indicator of future. and breeding does not make the opposite number 'step up/grow up/man up' or whatever delusional inebriated term they call it actually do. they play video games all day: don't think they'll 'man up' and go get a job and support the cow and the patty they dropped. and then they whine and bitch and moan.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login