Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sprog may have affected 300 with measles

Posted by cfdavep 
Sprog may have affected 300 with measles
March 10, 2024
https://www.yahoo.com/news/300-people-california-hospital-possibly-232806829.html

I bet the moo is anti-vax and just took the kid into a hospital affecting everyone along the way.
Re: Sprog may have affected 300 with measles
March 11, 2024
cfdavep
I bet the moo is anti-vax and just took the kid into a hospital affecting everyone along the way.

The article says that it's the unvaxed who get it and spread it, so moo being anti-common sense is a likely bet, yes. This could run the gamut from "so vapid she had no clue what the kid had and exposed everyone out of absolute ignorance" to "knew damn well what all those red dots meant and didn't care who she hurt."
March 12, 2024
I think I saw that story earlier. I believe the kid was unvaccinated (what a shock), traveled internationally, and brought measles back with them.

Why can't people be required to be vaccinated before traveling? I mean if vets can refuse to see a dog due to being behind on its shots, why can't brats and breeders be turned away at the airport for not having current vaccinations? In fairness, fake vaccine cards were a thing during the COVID-19 pandemic, so I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to get a counterfeit vaccination card.

Measles was considered eradicated in the US years ago, but due to a combination of anti-vaccination and traveling abroad, it's been making a comeback. I'm sure if parents don't care enough about their kids' health to get them a shot, they don't care that measles can be fatal either. They might die from a preventable virus, but AT LEAST THEY WON'T HAVE AUTISM!!1 bemused eye roll

I'm sure the thought process was somewhere between "I don't care" and "if everyone else is vaccinated, why are they worried?" Same attitude during COVID. Vaccines help tremendously, but I think you do need boosters now and then. I'm not sure how often you need them for measles, but it might be good to find out if you need a measles booster considering the outbreaks that have been happening lately.
March 23, 2024
ESH, because I bet that the majority of people who got infected weren't vaccinated either, so their breeders suck too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login