Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Think you'll enjoy this reddit about cheating...oh boy.

Posted by cfuter 
Think you'll enjoy this reddit about cheating...oh boy.
March 11, 2024
BF cheats but it's alright...

"A friend got cheated on by her bf of 10yrs, living together for most of those. They weren't childfree but my friend was reluctant to start a family with him because, although they both had full-time jobs, 100% of mental and physical labor in the household was on her shoulders, while the manchild was living his best life. He's been cheating on her for 2yrs and only confessed to her when the child was already 6 months old because he wanted the gf to move out. Among a lot of other gaslighting, he said: "You think I'm some kind of villain but I created a life." So, cheating is ok if you knock them up. /s "

Wow, oh wow, they really DO think they are accomplishing something and are special because their dick works. Crazy.sarcastic clapping

https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/1bc3bs0/apparently_cheating_is_fine_if_you_create_life/
Re: Think you'll enjoy this reddit about cheating...oh boy.
March 12, 2024
This reminds me of the Andrew Tate fans who push the idea that he seems to be a devoted father so therefore he must be a "good guy"
Maybe this is where this dude got the idea.
Re: Think you'll enjoy this reddit about cheating...oh boy.
March 12, 2024
Breeders are so delusional. My gerbils have created life.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login