Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Autard eats nothing but Oreos and drinks 20 pediasures a day. His moo expects the school to provide pediasure.

Posted by antisprog 
https://www.reddit.com/r/Teachers/comments/18yg646/parent_expects_school_to_provide_student_with/
frustrated teacher
teach middle school students with autism. I have a student who has extreme food adversions. He only drinks Pediasure and these off brand Oreos. That's it. And he probably drinks close to 20 Pediasures a day since he is a growing middle school boy. Before he came to me, he was at another school that tried to get him set up with food/eating therapy and mom refused. She said she didn't want to make her kid do things he didn't want to do.

At the beginning of the school year, she would pack him other things in his lunch and expected me to get him to eat them and sent us paperwork on some food therapy techniques for us to try. I told her that is absolutely not part of my job. I told her I would encourage him to eat those things before I dropped him off at lunch, the lunch para that's at their table could encourage him to eat them as well, but we are in no way doing food therapy with her kid. Not only are we not qualified, but my para who makes $13 an hour is not going to do that.

I get an email from his mom this morning stating that she can no longer afford the Pediasure and needs to fill out paperwork for free lunch/breakfast. I work in Michigan so all kids get free lunch/breakfast without any paperwork. When I told her this, she asked for Pediasure to be provided for him by the school. I sent her the monthly lunch menu and told her those are the foods that the school provides and they do not offer Pediasure. I gave her the info of our social worker, some local resources for her to try, and told her to talk to the principal if she had any more questions. I already know she gets government assistance since she has a disability and is low income. And I know she goes to every local church for food because some of the teachers work at these churches and I hear about it. She tries to get them to get Pediasure for her too.

How absolutely out of touch do you have to be to think the school is going to provide your child with their preferred food every day because you have refused to actually be a parent. I get it, having a kid with extreme food adversions has to be hard and very frustrating, but she refused early intervention and now it's biting her in the ass. Dealing with delusional parents is the worst part of this fucking job.

Notice how the moo refuses the old schools offer to set up her son with therapy that would help him , but instead gives into the tards whims in a fucked up form of appeasement.

What is it with autism moo's and refusing to actually getting genuine help for their kids? I foresee the autard developing diabetes , tooth decay and other issues in the near future.

And how entitled do you you have to be to expect the school to provide pediasure because you failed as a parent?
Sounds like it's time to let Junior go hungry for a while. Send him to school with food so it's not blatant neglect, and if he doesn't want to eat, then he can just starve. This is what happens when you don't deal with food aversions/pickiness early on. Like any other bad habit, it becomes harder to break the longer it's tolerated. If Moo wants food therapy methods to be implemented, he needs to either have a one-on-one aide or she needs to use these methods with him. Not the grossly underpaid teachers and aides who have to deal with dozens of other brats.

Sure, some pickiness is acceptable because everyone has foods they don't like, regardless of age. But when you have allowed your brat to subsist entirely on two very specific foods their entire life because you refuse to get off your ass and do your job, that is not the district's problem. That is YOUR problem. Let Tardley go hungry and he'll start being less averse to other foods. And if he'd rather starve to death than eat something that isn't Oreos or Pediasure, then I'm sure the human gene pool is better off.

I guess Moo is good and well fucked, then. She refused to get the kid food therapy when she had the chance because bawwwwwww Junior might have had to experience the sensation of inconvenience by not being allowed to eat his two preferred foods. And now she can no longer afford one of the two things the brat subsists on. She did this to herself.
One thing I've noticed is that when Moos coddle autards, and indulge their every whim the autard is almost always male.
I don't know why but I really get the vibe that moo wouldnt go this far in coddling a daughter.
antisprog
One thing I've noticed is that when Moos coddle autards, and indulge their every whim the autard is almost always male.
I don't know why but I really get the vibe that moo wouldnt go this far in coddling a daughter.

I think you're right.

I also find it pretty audacious that she refused actual therapy, stating she didn't want to make her brat do anything he didn't want to, but thinks his teacher should make him do the exact things he doesn't want to. Therapy was bad, but it's okay to ask the unqualified teacher to do it? Wtf kind of logic is that? Seriously, refusing therapy for your child under circumstances like those should be considered abuse. It's treatment the kid obviously needs.
This Fucker has NO future and should be put down.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
antisprog

Boy moms are a special kind of insane. I don't know what happens to a woman once she shits out a boy as opposed to a girl.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
kittehpeoples
antisprog

I think you're right.

I also find it pretty audacious that she refused actual therapy, stating she didn't want to make her brat do anything he didn't want to, but thinks his teacher should make him do the exact things he doesn't want to. Therapy was bad, but it's okay to ask the unqualified teacher to do it? Wtf kind of logic is that? Seriously, refusing therapy for your child under circumstances like those should be considered abuse. It's treatment the kid obviously needs.

Parents often want the teacher to be The Bad Guy. One example I have of this was a school picture day when mom dropped off her kid in a regular t-shirt, and then handed his teacher an Oxford shirt on a hanger: “He didn’t want to put this on at home, can you please make him put it on for the picture?” This sort of thing happened a lot.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
antisprog

I've noticed this too, but goldenpenis worship exists outside autism. After all, momma's boys are very much a thing. I don't ever really see momma's girls either.

I've also noticed it's only the Moos who seem to coddle their dumbfuck tard children. I don't think fathers do that shit, they are more likely to tell the kid off or whoop their asses for acting like shits than worshipping them for existing.

kittehpeoples

Probably because then it will be the teacher that deals with the potentially violent meltdowns when he is encouraged or forced to do things he doesn't want to do. But if Moo is the one who takes him to therapy and is expected to put in the effort to implement therapeutic methods at home, she will be the one bearing the brunt of the brat's tantrums. When Moos can try to pass the buck, they absolutely will. Even if it's to someone who has absolutely no qualifications to administer therapeutic treatment because if/when that person does it wrong, then Moo can blame them for the brat's failure to improve.

Anything to get out of doing their damn jobs. I swear some Moos work harder finding ways to not parent their kids than if they just actually parented their kids. I hope her ickle poopsie is still adorable when he's 45 and still screeching for Mommy to bring him his Oreos and Pediasure. I'd wager if she bleated hard enough to Pediasure, they would probably send her a free case of the stuff and then it could be featured in the media as a feel good story about the generous company that supplied a poor Moomie and her food-adverse child with one of the two foods he "can" eat.

Like I remember a story from forever ago that we discussed here about some other awtarded little shit who refused to drink out of anything other than a very specific out of production cup from Target or Walmart or something. So instead of telling him to shut his face and drink out of any other vessel, Moo begged for someone to send her a copy of the cup and I guess Target (or whoever) sent her a whole fucking wholesale lot of the damn cups. All because she refused to tell her brat NO. I know dealing with autistic tantrums probably sucks balls, but these Moos have to learn to put their fucking foot down and draw the line somewhere. Giving in to the brat's whims every second is the easy way out and Junior isn't going to have the ability to cope with it when the day finally arrives when someone doesn't give him his own way.

At the very least, the kid gets some nutrients from the Pediasure. I wonder if Moo could find a recipe for DIY Pediasure and just put it into empty Pediasure bottles. Would the kid even know any better? Does it even taste good? I've never had it before. I assume it's probably meant to be very flavorful to make picky brats drink it since I think it's meant to be like a meal replacement shake or something.
I wonder what the moo plans on doing when the brat becomes an adult. Is she really gonna spend all of her pension on pediasure to make sure her precious.brat doesn't starve? Does she really plan on wasting her twilight years?

Cambion
I've noticed this too, but goldenpenis worship exists outside autism. After all, momma's boys are very much a thing. I don't ever really see momma's girls either.

I've also noticed it's only the Moos who seem to coddle their dumbfuck tard children. I don't think fathers do that shit, they are more likely to tell the kid off or whoop their asses for acting like shits than worshipping them for existing.
Goldenpenis worship knows no bounds. I've heard of Moos neglecting perfectly normal, healthy, well behaved daughters just to coddle a autard/criminal/druggie goldenpenis that will likely not amount to anything.

I just noticed something there doesn't seem to be a father in the picture in this story . I'm guessing he left because he got fed up with Moo coddling the autard and likely getting neglected in favour of the autard. Can't say that I blame him.

Cambion
Like I remember a story from forever ago that we discussed here about some other awtarded little shit who refused to drink out of anything other than a very specific out of production cup from Target or Walmart or something. So instead of telling him to shut his face and drink out of any other vessel, Moo begged for someone to send her a copy of the cup and I guess Target (or whoever) sent her a whole fucking wholesale lot of the damn cups. All because she refused to tell her brat NO. I know dealing with autistic tantrums probably sucks balls, but these Moos have to learn to put their fucking foot down and draw the line somewhere. Giving in to the brat's whims every second is the easy way out and Junior isn't going to have the ability to cope with it when the day finally arrives when someone doesn't give him his own way.

I remember that story too. I felt like it sets unrealistic expectations . I mean what happens when he's like 30 and the cup he likes goes out of production? Nobody is going send him a warehousefull of cups because he's not a cute little child anymore.
Besides, nobody gets their way 100% of the time.

Though I wonder, would the brat really let himself die of dehydration if he didn't the cup he wanted?
If he has a bad case of ARFID starvation and death from dehydration are a real possibility.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
antisprog
Though I wonder, would the brat really let himself die of dehydration if he didn't the cup he wanted?

I wonder that as well, not just in regard to this case, but any of these picky awtards who won't eat 99.99% of food. I think the Moos of these kids just break down and give them their own way so they won't be accused of starving their kids and/or want to avoid the brats getting a failure to thrive diagnosis. But if they held out longer, would the brat eventually become less picky and eat something new? Or would they be so determined to stick to their autistic bullshit that they'd sooner starve than step outside their comfort zone? I'd love to see the outcome of a situation like this to prove if an autistic child would truly let themselves starve to death or if survival instincts would kick in and say "shut up and eat SOMETHING."

Personally I think if the parents exercise more willpower and let the brat suffer for a while, the kid will eventually be defeated by its hunger and will eat something else.The picky food behavior is most likely the result of the parents enabling their bad eating habits out of fear of judgment by peers, teachers, or doctors.

Like what happened in the distant past with awtards, before it became normal for every other child to be diagnosed with it? I'm sure autism existed long before it had a name. Would a super picky autistic brat just be allowed to starve because its family couldn't afford to feed it the one single food it accepted? Would it be catered to at the expense of the rest of the family? Would it be left in a forest to die because it was more trouble than it was worth?
Defective brats were left to the elements/predators most of the time in the ancient past.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Cambion
antisprog

I wonder that as well, not just in regard to this case, but any of these picky awtards who won't eat 99.99% of food. I think the Moos of these kids just break down and give them their own way so they won't be accused of starving their kids and/or want to avoid the brats getting a failure to thrive diagnosis. But if they held out longer, would the brat eventually become less picky and eat something new? Or would they be so determined to stick to their autistic bullshit that they'd sooner starve than step outside their comfort zone? I'd love to see the outcome of a situation like this to prove if an autistic child would truly let themselves starve to death or if survival instincts would kick in and say "shut up and eat SOMETHING."

Personally I think if the parents exercise more willpower and let the brat suffer for a while, the kid will eventually be defeated by its hunger and will eat something else.The picky food behavior is most likely the result of the parents enabling their bad eating habits out of fear of judgment by peers, teachers, or doctors.
That reminds me. When I was a kid I really, really hates drinking plain water. I would usually drink fruit juice or soda.
One day my house ran out of juice for a while. All that was left was water. I initially refused to drink the water at all because water was "too plain". This went on for many hours(almost an entire day ), and I was getting dehydrated (and getting headaches) so I eventually let my thirst overcome me and drank the water. Hoo boy the water tasted sooo good on my parched lips
antisprog
That reminds me. When I was a kid I really, really hates drinking plain water. I would usually drink fruit juice or soda.
One day my house ran out of juice for a while. All that was left was water. I initially refused to drink the water at all because water was "too plain". This went on for many hours(almost an entire day ), and I was getting dehydrated (and getting headaches) so I eventually let my thirst overcome me and drank the water. Hoo boy the water tasted sooo good on my parched lips

Much like how hunger is the best spice, thirst makes water taste like the best thing in the world. Nothing quite hits the spot like a glass of cold water when I'm super thirsty. Even my crummy tap water that smells like rotten eggs tastes like heaven if I haven't had anything to drink for a while.

I'd wager if Moo told Tardley no more fucking Oreos or Pediasure and refused to keep those things in the house, he'd break eventually and try something new. But she won't because it's easier to submit to Junior's tard tantrums than exercise parental authority. Just because a kid wants something doesn't mean they have to get it. Or let the fucker starve and get dehydrated for a while and when he's too weak to resist, haul his ass to the hospital for IV fluids and a feeding tube, and make sure he is in four-point restraints so he doesn't get violent with the staff. I'm sure if Moo tells the staff he's an awtard and refuses to eat, they will understand that it's not neglect. As Tardo gags on a nasogastric tube, tell him this is what will happen to him if he doesn't eat - maybe it will scare him into being less picky.

Or if she wanted to go a slightly different route, not only could she try putting DIY shakes in the Pediasure bottles (maybe it would make Junior stop liking Pediasure if he could tell the difference), but she could make things taste like Oreos with black cocoa powder. That's what gives them their signature color and taste. I have black cocoa powder and have used it to make things like cakes and waffles that taste much like Oreos. I think the filling is nothing but sweetened shortening, so that wouldn't be hard to make.
What I fail to understand is how the breeders let them develop these limited tastes. At some point, they had to decide to give the kid Oreos and that other thing, whatever it is. My question is, why did they even expose the kid to junk food if the kid was picky? I can probably count on one hand the number of times I ate Oreos as a child, because desserts were for special occasions, like birthdays, and processed sweets were even rarer. If a child already has an inclination towards being a picky eater, feed them only healthy food in the hopes that they'll fixate on one of those things. But no, every time you hear of a kid that only eats a couple of things, it's always highly processed "foods".
yurble
What I fail to understand is how the breeders let them develop these limited tastes. At some point, they had to decide to give the kid Oreos and that other thing, whatever it is. My question is, why did they even expose the kid to junk food if the kid was picky? I can probably count on one hand the number of times I ate Oreos as a child, because desserts were for special occasions, like birthdays, and processed sweets were even rarer. If a child already has an inclination towards being a picky eater, feed them only healthy food in the hopes that they'll fixate on one of those things. But no, every time you hear of a kid that only eats a couple of things, it's always highly processed "foods".

You make an excellent point. We childfree would actually make better parents than these dumbass breeders.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
yurble
My question is, why did they even expose the kid to junk food if the kid was picky? I can probably count on one hand the number of times I ate Oreos as a child, because desserts were for special occasions, like birthdays, and processed sweets were even rarer. If a child already has an inclination towards being a picky eater, feed them only healthy food in the hopes that they'll fixate on one of those things. But no, every time you hear of a kid that only eats a couple of things, it's always highly processed "foods".

Probably because they were desperate to make the kid eat something, and so they introduced the brat to super palatable junk food and were likely so sick of the fucker turning its nose up at everything that they were relieved to find something it would eat. Then they just keep feeding the kid the same crap. That, or they fed the kid shit like Oreos or chicken nuggets with innocent intentions and the kid loved it so much that they'd stomp and scream if they were served anything else. These super processed foods are intentionally made to be as delicious and flavorful as possible to keep people buying them, and after a while, normal non-processed foods just don't taste as good because they aren't loaded with fat, salt and sugar.

It's super easy to get kids hooked on garbage food, and even easier to get awtards addicted to junk food because they already have a million and one aversions to random shit in the first place. Once you get them into a routine of eating shit food, good luck getting them back out of it.

I've heard many parents adhere to the rule of "fed is best" in regard to eating. I assume this means it's better for the kid to eat total shit than nothing at all. And I guess that is true - candy and chips aren't healthy, but they are probably better than starving. But what I want to know is how long did these Moos hold out before submitting to their brats' tantrums and letting them gorge on shit tier food indefinitely? Parents do their brats zero favors by not allowing them to suffer and be hungry or even bored for a while. Like don't starve them to the point of looking like they just left a concentration camp, but a kid won't die if they have a grumbly stomach for a day, autism or not.

Also couldn't this Moo just lie and tell the kid that something like a tomato is an Oreo? It's a special limited edition Oreo? Call all foods Oreos and call all drinks Pediasure and say they're "new flavors." Use the brat's spells against him.
To do this you have to care for your tard. Many breeders don't.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
I was a picky eater, almost purely out of terrible anxiety. I mostly ate fruits and whole foods but relatively plain stuff. Was rarely allowed junk food (holidays mostly) and then only if I ate a meal first. Eventually I outgrew it and also figured out I have lots of food sensitivities and allergies, which was another cause of the picky eating. And the anxiety also slowly dissipated once I moved out and learned how to establish healthy boundaries.

As an adult I've seen LOTS of kids get away with eating junk food 90% of the time. It is 100% on the parents for allowing it. And almost all kids will happily eat just junk food if they are allowed to do so. Even kids that are healthy eaters will eat just junk food first if they can get away with it. Most kids run the show whether or not their parents are willing to admit it.
When I was living in the townhouse before I got married, I remember pizza delivery men marching through the complex like worker ants. Most of the people in the complex were breeders. I couldn't understand how they could afford so much pizza because it's so expensive, and why they couldn't just make something nutritious at home instead of stuffing their maws and their kids' maws with unhealthy garbage.

Hell, I love restaurant crap once in awhile too, but when I was a kid and living in a busy area full of fast-food places, it was still only a treat to be had once in a blue moon. I'm usually disappointed by most of what I get now though because I prefer cooking at home. I've learned a lot of copycat recipes that are as good or better than the places that make them and TBH, it's a lot cheaper and probably a bit healthier because I can lower salt and fat content, use better, fresher ingredients, etc.

If moos love the brats as much as they claim they do, then why don't they even bother trying to teach them some healthful habits? No wonder so many kids are porkers nowadays.

I honestly don't know how this Oreo munching, pediasure chugging kid is still alive since I can't imagine that all that sugar is okay and I know pediasure is a kind of meal replacement, I doubt it's healthy as a steady diet. Imagine what this kid's teeth must be like!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login