Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Awtard charges cop with hoe, gets his ass shot

Posted by Cambion 
Awtard charges cop with hoe, gets his ass shot
March 19, 2024
Seems a 15-year-old awtard was having a violent meltdown because he wanted to listen to music, but his Moo said he had to do chores first. So he threw a shitfit bad enough to warrant a family member calling 911. The police arrive and the kid is armed with a hoe and charges the cop with it. The officer warns him to back off or else he'd get shot.

Junior decided he was much too special to listen to anyone because I'm sure his family enabled his shit behavior in the past and he continued pursuing the cop with the hoe in hand. He wound up getting shot and died later from his injuries.

Pulling a gun on the brat may have been excessive. Relatives asked why he wasn't just tazed, but if there is anything I have learned, it's that it takes a lot to take down a rampaging awtard and a tazer may have done nothing because tard strength is absolutely a thing. The cop said flat out he would shoot and the kid didn't listen.

In such a situation, I don't know if it would be better to call the police or paramedics. Because while an awtard in the midst of a meltdown might be considered a health issue, paramedics don't deserve to get pummeled by a raging tard and have no way to defend themselves against such violent freaks and I don't know if an ambulance even has restraints for violent/aggressive patients. The police also have no issues whatsoever shooting someone for any reason and/or for no reason at all because they won't face any actual consequences for doing so.

Now I'm sure people will be screaming for special training for the police as far as how to handle awtards and how they're not supposed to shoot them or protect themselves from raging tards because They Don't Know Any BetterTM. This is not what the police are supposed to be used for. Did the family think the cop would just sit there and let the kid wail on him just because he's an awtard? Clearly the brat wasn't afraid of the police, so their presence wasn't going to make him knock his shit off.

Apparently the police had been summoned to this same house multiple times in the past for tard meltdowns and there was never any issue or need for force. Not sure what was different about this incident.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/14/us/ryan-gainer-shooting-san-bernardino-county-deputies/index.html

California sheriff’s deputies fatally shot a teenager with autism who was holding a gardening tool over the weekend, the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department and a family attorney said.

A “dramatic” incident that unfolded at 15-year-old Ryan Gainer’s family home had already calmed down before authorities arrived at the scene, attorney DeWitt M. Lacy said.

Deputies in Apple Valley responded to a 911 call around 4:48 p.m. PT March 9 from Gainer’s family, who said he “was actively assaulting family members and damaging property at the residence,” according to a sheriff’s department news release Sunday.

In audio of a 911 call released by the sheriff’s department, a woman can be heard describing the incident and reporting an “assault and battery.” She indicated Gainer broke a window.

“They gotta take him in,” the woman can be heard saying in the audio.

“At approximately 4:54 p.m., the first deputy arrived at the residence and was confronted by Gainer, who was armed with an approximate five-foot-long garden tool, with a sharp bladed end,” the release says. Gainer then raised the blade of the tool and ran toward a deputy, who tried to retreat, the release said.

The deputy shot Gainer after the teen allegedly tried to assault the deputy, the release said. Deputies gave medical aid at the scene before Gainer was taken to the hospital, “where he later succumbed to his injuries,” the release said.

Bodycam video released by the sheriff’s department Wednesday shows a deputy walking up to the doorway of the home before Gainer can be seen in the video holding what authorities described as a frying pan and a gardening tool. The deputy can be heard saying, “Hey, get back. You’re going to get shot!”

Family members could be heard yelling in the background of the videos after Gainer was shot.

“Why’d you shoot my baby,” one family member could be heard saying as deputies ask loved ones to back up. Another asked why they didn’t use a taser instead. (Why'd you call the police on your baby if you weren't prepared for the possibility of him being shot? Cops don't have guns for show.)

Deputies can be seen in the video rendering aid to Gainer before the fire department arrives at the scene.

Dicus said deputies had responded to the house five times in the past and Gainer had previously been taken to a mental health facility. He indicated that there was no force used in prior interactions with the teen.

It is unclear whether the responding deputies knew of prior law enforcement interactions with the teen, Dicus said. He did not mention Gainer’s autism diagnosis, but he did allude to his mental health history during the news conference.

“There is no reason that law enforcement should be the ones that end up having to get involved in these crises, specifically, when we’ve off-ramped these individuals to social services that are supposed to be designed to take care of their mental health needs,” Dicus said, furthering an earlier comment he made on social media.

Dicus said seconds passed after the first deputy arrived at the scene and Gainer was shot.

‘It’s a tragedy’

Prior to the law enforcement response, Gainer had gotten upset over not being allowed to listen to music on his laptop, which is something he enjoyed doing, Lacy, the family attorney, told CNN. The teen had been told to do his chores first, he added.

“For most parents, that’s normal discipline, but would engender a more dramatic response from someone with autism, it’s fair to say,” he said.

In response, Gainer hit his sister in the arm with his hand, grabbed a gardening tool out of the yard and used the end to break glass on the front door, Lacy detailed.

At one point, a family member called 911, but the teen eventually calmed down, apologized and indicated that he hurt himself, he said.

A cousin who was also at the home then called authorities and told them the situation was under control, but deputies had already been dispatched, Lacy said.

The deputy “immediately” drew his weapon at the teen, Lacy said. “The deputy presented as a threat and definitely escalated situation,” the attorney added.

Though he is unsure whether family member relayed to authorities that Gainer had autism, Lacy said at least two responding deputies had some familiarity with him. CNN has asked the sheriff’s department about these claims.

“They had had some background, a relationship, a rapport with the family. Or so the family thought,” Lacy said.

Gainer enjoyed running and used it as a coping mechanism when things became stressful for him, Lacy said. (So are we to assume he decided to run with his emotional support gardening tool when the police arrived?)

He wanted to become an engineer and came from a “fun-loving family,” Lacy said. “It’s a tragedy that this happened to them,” he added.
(Yes because I'm sure the engineering world has plenty of need for violent tards who can't handle being told no.)

“There are no winners or losers in situations like this,” the sheriff said. “The reality is that Ryan’s family and the deputy sheriffs that were involved in this case will have to remember this for their entire lives.”
Re: Awtard charges cop with hoe, gets his ass shot
March 19, 2024
Cambion

In such a situation, I don't know if it would be better to call the police or paramedics. Because while an awtard in the midst of a meltdown might be considered a health issue, paramedics don't deserve to get pummeled by a raging tard and have no way to defend themselves against such violent freaks and I don't know if an ambulance even has restraints for violent/aggressive patients. The police also have no issues whatsoever shooting someone for any reason and/or for no reason at all because they won't face any actual consequences for doing so.

In most cases similar to these (and it was standard practice when I did ground EMS in PA) that the police are automatically dispatched with EMS. EMS does not approach the scene when someone is armed until cleared in by the police.

I've also been on the reverse call, PD called for violent person, EMS on back up in case they do have to use lethal force, to transport as soon as it's safe. Backing up a SWAT team is quite unnerving.

This was what I was going to mention as well. Usually in cases like this, they send an ambulance along with police. I don't know what happened here but it's pretty awful all around.
March 19, 2024
I can't see him being an enginner in the future..I mean if he had of lived. Also a garden hoe can cause really serious head injury with those metal corners on the ends.

I also think the family will blame whoever called 911 for his death
March 19, 2024

Now I'm sure people will be screaming for special training for the police as far as how to handle awtards and how they're not supposed to shoot them or protect themselves from raging tards because They Don't Know Any BetterTM. This is not what the police are supposed to be used for. Did the family think the cop would just sit there and let the kid wail on him just because he's an awtard? Clearly the brat wasn't afraid of the police, so their presence wasn't going to make him knock his shit off.

It's already happening in my state. We recently had some cases where awtards or people having "mental health crises" got their asses shot or died during the struggle to settle them down or disarm them when they were raging. (One guy was naked but had an axe.)

There are all kinds of calls for increased "police training" and, one of my favorites, call a "community health counselor" to deal with it. Do they think an MSW is going to be able to talk someone out of it? Doubtful and it just puts those people in danger. The police get training in how to physically wrestle these people--let them do their jobs.

I'm sorry but it if takes eight people to subdue you and keep you from charging at people and hurting them, does it really matter if you are having a mental health crisis? Does it hurt less for the medical professional to get his/her teeth knocked out or get a concussion if the person is mentally ill or an awtard? No, it doesn't.
March 19, 2024
In red states this shit will EXPLODE.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 20, 2024
I'm sorry the kid got shot and I'm sure the family acted in what they thought were his best interests, but the police don't give a fuck if someone is autistic. The kid charged at the police with an object that could easily be used as a weapon, and then he proceeded to ignore the cop telling him to knock it off or else he'd get shot.

The family said the police should have used a tazer to bring Tardley down, but that would have meant being physically close enough to the brat to deploy the tazer barbs. I don't know what kind of range tazers have, but if the hoe had a longer range than a tazer, the officer would have potentially gotten himself injured before the kid got shocked.

If they absolutely had to shoot the fucker, they could have fired a disabling shot where they shot the kid in the leg or some other non-vital area to subdue him. But then it's also probably hard to aim when you're being chased by a crazy asshole wielding a garden tool.

cfdavep
I also think the family will blame whoever called 911 for his death

They will blame that person, but I guarantee they will also sue the police for use of "unnecessary force." Also I'm fairly certain the officer who pulled the trigger is white and the family in question is black, so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it turned into accusations of discrimination/racism in an attempt to secure a settlement.
March 20, 2024
OMG Cambion, “emotional support gardening tool.” I’m dead.

We already have “suicide by cop,” I wonder if we’re going to start seeing “PNA by cop” for the growing crop of violent tards.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
March 21, 2024
LoveToLurk
We already have “suicide by cop,” I wonder if we’re going to start seeing “PNA by cop” for the growing crop of violent tards.

My vote is YES
March 23, 2024
in a way, the only way to control these tardleighs, at least this caliber, is regarded as abuse. namely chaining the tard to a fixed bed or something. they have free reign to a bathroom or whatever but they are chained, locked in rooms. You hve a violent dangerous tardleigh, just how are regular famillies supposed to handle them?

I hate seeing kids get murdered but I wonder how many may well have been batshit crazy brats that were dangerous

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 23, 2024
We are going to see many more fried zygotes thanks to women losing their autonomy.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login