Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lovely Christian breeders

Posted by cfdavep 
Lovely Christian breeders
March 21, 2024
https://old.reddit.com/r/TrueCrimeDiscussion/comments/19cehq9/lacey_fletcher_starving_girl_melted_into_couch/

What a way for their adult daughter to die and I bet they were forced birth. It looks that the link at the top on the reddit site is a pay wall
Re: Lovely Christian breeders
March 21, 2024
Maga_Christians have zero regard for anything female.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 21, 2024
Some of the worst people I have ever met were Christians
My abusers were hardcore "good Christians" who were well-liked by their community.

RIP Lacey. Prison is too good for her monstrous sperm and egg donors
March 21, 2024
They got 20 years in prison 30 years suspended and 5 years post release probation :

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/courts/la-couple-sentenced-in-daughter-couch-death/article_a1b27462-e630-11ee-aeab-db86ae939599.html

craftyzits

They regard them highly as incubators and free caretakers and that is about it. The rest is lip service and Moo's day accolades. If they can afford it, maybe a lavish gift or two or even a vacation every once in a while.

It is because they don't want to do that cunt work and it is much cheaper to marry a broodmare than it is to pay for one.

Women who want kids need to wise up, insist on a specific salary paid by the working spouse in exchange for caretaking/homemaking and protect themselves in the prenuptial so that if they divorce they won't be left high and dry.

It is no different than if a woman has hundreds of millions of dollars and marries a middle-income man. She'd likely want him to stop working. Hopefully she would put some kind of arrangement in the prenup to give him a certain amount of allowance for some many years in the event of a divorce. This would protect him in case of a divorce and give him some cushion to return to the working world. It might not make him rich but he wouldn't be left high and dry.

In both scenarios there is a high risk of a serious power imbalance if one spouse has no access to money. You'd think someone who professes love would want this for their spouse. Either way, much better to prenup this than to expect it to magically happen when the spouse with the money is accustomed to having all the power and may not want to give that up. Plus, if the future spouse is unwilling to do this that is a huge red flag, or a bunch of red flags.
March 29, 2024
freya
craftyzits

They regard them highly as incubators and free caretakers and that is about it. The rest is lip service and Moo's day accolades. If they can afford it, maybe a lavish gift or two or even a vacation every once in a while.

And breeder women are too dumb to realize this. These men are just placating you with sappy Moo Day messages on social media and jewelry on Moo Day but they don't give a fuck about you. If moo kicks the bucket, he will be in bed with a 20 year old before Moo's body has even decomposed properly.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
March 31, 2024
antisprog
Some of the worst people I have ever met were Christians

Same here. I know one or two good people who are Christian. The rest are judgmental bigots AT BEST.
April 04, 2024
I'd hate to be regarded as nothing more than an incubator with feet. Thank God I decided to honor my interests and decide to have a life outside of that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login