Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos dumps kid on CF unannounced and runs to car.

Posted by cfuter 
Moos dumps kid on CF unannounced and runs to car.
March 27, 2024
Another one on reddit who can't stand the joys of parenthood so much she needs to dump kid uninvited at CF aunt's house.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoHotTakes/comments/1boma0a/i_told_my_sil_i_would_call_the_police_for/

Everything about the Moo's actions screams immaturity.

Throw away, sorry in advance if there’s any misspellings or words that are wrong. my head does still slightly hurt and I’m using text to speech for most of it

I 24F and married to me 25M husband. He has an older sister 29F who has a 6 year old son.

The Thursday that Just passed we were having dinner with her, her son, their parents, their uncle, myself, and my husband. We were talking about kids and my husband and I were saying we don’t know if we want to have kids. We like our lifestyle and we’ve both discussed children are A LOT but we’re still young and we will think about it.

She was saying how she needs a day to herself because her husband… he’s the type to say he’s “babysitting” their child. I told her I would be happy to watch him because I have in the past. I watch my niece and said they could have a play date. That was that.

My mental health has not been the best and I was having a migraine so I called off of work for Saturday. Saturday comes around and I get a knock on the door and it her with her son. She says “You said you would watch him so I can have a day to myself” I asked her what is she talking about? She recounts the dinner conversation and I ask her “Did you plan on including me in on this?” She keeps saying I said I would and I told her that she should have asked. She says “This will be good practice”

I told her I can’t do this today and I’m in no position to watch her son. It’s not safe and she gets an attitude with me and at this point her son is already happy for a day with “Auntie B” and he ran to the game room. She asked me to go get him since her car was running. I go get him and when I come back, I kid you not, she was gone. At this point I’m livid. My husband is away on a business trip.

I called her 3 times. No answer. I call my husband and he can’t answer. I call my MIL and tell her what happened and to get ahold of her daughter or I’m calling the police for her abandoning me with her kid after I told her no. About 2 hours later she finally comes back.

She called me a heartless b**** and how could I try to get her son taken from her. I told her I was never going to call the police but she can guarantee I’ll never watch her son again. I go get her son and she leaves and rips down the lights I have in the front.

She tells my husband a completely different story and her husband called him upset. So when he called me, I tell him I tried to call him and tell him what happened. He got pissed at her. So she’s texting me upset and my MIL said I shouldn’t have threatened her and Just kept him.

Notice as usual,the moo's immature behavior shoulda just been rewarded by keeping said child and just do what youre told, while SIL runs off to her car like a teen sneaking out to a party. I mean I dont get it, the woman was supposed to be at work anyway, she just called in sick. What was moo thinking?
Re: Moos dumps kid on CF unannounced and runs to car.
March 28, 2024
I mean the author did offer to watch the kid, but I'm guessing she expected the Moo to give her notice and ask what day would work best for the author. Not just show up and dump the kid. It also goes to show just how much the Moo gives a damn about her own kid (and how little she cares about the author, for that matter) when the author says she was not in a good state of health physically and mentally to mind the brat and Moo still left him there. She called off sick from work, which should be a big fat fucking sign that she can't deal with a kid that day.

Breeders lurrrrve their kids so much that they are more than happy to just dump them like garbage on anything or anyone they deem a babysitter. They'll abandon them in toy aisles in order to have a peaceful shopping trip, or leave them on relatives' porches and drive off without checking to see if the homeowner is even there. Sometimes they'll just plain leave them home alone when they are far too young to be by themselves. They may not even bother with a pesky thing like permission before leaving the child somewhere. Yeah parenthood is soooo fulfilling that breeders can't wait to abandon their kid with a potentially unwilling party. I don't doubt the morons need a break from their shitty, but completely voluntary life choice, but you fucking ask someone first if they can brat-sit. More people need to call the police when children are left with an unconsenting party to teach entitled breeders a lesson.

My aunt did similar shit when her kid was still a toddler. She wanted to maintain her very active social life in spite of breeding, so she'd just dump her kid on relatives - usually me (I was still like 17-18 at the time), my mom and/or my other aunt - sometimes without notice, and fuck any plans any of us had. I recall one instance where my mom and I were leaving my aunt's house and the child ran after the car BY HERSELF as we were backing out of the driveway. When we asked what was going on, the kid said, "Mommy says go to Cambion's house!" Didn't ask us first if it was okay, and the kid for some damn reason just had to have a good time, so by the time my aunt came back and collected the child around 11pm, the kid would be having a meltdown because she didn't want to go home and was cranky from being up past bedtime. So it would take like 30+ minutes of coaxing to get her out of the house. Then I would have to go to bed because it was a school night. What a waste of my fucking Sundays for a brat that wasn't even mine.
March 29, 2024
So in the comments OP said that working Saturdays was a recent schedule change for her that SIL was not aware of. SIL assumed she would be home because she used to always be home Saturdays, but she was only home this particular Saturday because she was sick. So what would SIL had done if OP had been at work? Leave the kid on the doorstep and then blow up at OP because the kid was put in danger, or take the kid back home and then blow up at OP for daring to be at work when Breeder Princess wanted her? Either way,OP was in for a world of drama and would do well to distance herself from these people.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
March 31, 2024
Cambion
I mean the author did offer to watch the kid, but I'm guessing she expected the Moo to give her notice and ask what day would work best for the author. Not just show up and dump the kid.

Only a breeder would think that wasn't a reasonable read on the situation.

I've seen a few stories like this, where relatives or friends just dump their kids on someone. If it happened to me, I would be terribly tempted to call the cops and report an abandoned child.

(Speaking of...didn't we discuss one of these stories where the breeder left a kid on someone's porch, rang the bell and ran, only the person wasn't home?)
March 31, 2024
yes, there was a story of dumping a kid on a porch
April 01, 2024
cfuter
yes, there was a story of dumping a kid on a porch

Shit like that absolutely should be followed up with a visit from CPS.
April 01, 2024
CPS isn't always a good call.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 01, 2024
craftyzits

Well, then never abandon a child on my porch, I guess.
April 01, 2024
Nope!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 04, 2024
What do you suggest people do then?
April 04, 2024
I really don't know.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 04, 2024
This is ridiculous! This CF woman agreed to bratsit and was happy to help. Did she (CF) have to draw the breeder a picture as to how to communicate about the specific date/time and have it mutually agreed upon? And the MIL is no better for agreeing with the breeder. Talk about no logic or brain cells between the two of them.

Dumb breeder just burned her bridges with the CF sister-in-law. Who is going to bratsit for her now? Certainly not her husband (who sounds worthless) or her CF sister-in-law!

I bet the dumb breeder tries the same shenanigans on her brother at least once unless he draws out very clear boundaries.

I hope these two either decide to remain CF or to move a minimum of four hours away from this nonsense before having kids.
April 04, 2024
kittehpeoples
craftyzits

Well, then never abandon a child on my porch, I guess.

Mine either because I would call CPS immediately. Abandoning a child is a very legitimate reason to call CPS.
April 06, 2024
If someone dropped their kid off on my porch and left, I'd contact authorities immediately and look after the kid to make sure they're alright until they got there. Who the fuck does this kind of thing?

As far as siding with breeders, it seems that the majority of society believes that the needs of the many (AKA breeders who are in the majority) outweigh the needs of the few (as in us) and so CF are largely ignored and treated like assholes when in reality, we're not the problem.
April 06, 2024
mumofsixbirds
CF are largely ignored and treated like assholes when in reality, we're not the problem.

And like Freya said, this case was especially dumb...how short sighted did this breeder have to be to think she could dump her kid for the day and maintain a decent relationship with a potentially EAGER sitter? AMAZING stupidity here. She has a ready and willing babysitter that she has turned against herself because she didn't want to risk being told "not today," I guess.

I know there are people who mistreat everyone around them and have managed to surround themselves with people who put up with it, but this one takes the cake and eats it, too. How could she think their relationship would be okay after pulling a stunt like this?
April 12, 2024
30 minutes to coax the damn shit into the car? it would have been in a headlock and dragged out in 5 minutes from the first refusal

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login