Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

On site sprog care

Posted by cfdavep 
On site sprog care
April 07, 2024
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/one-employer-found-started-providing-110000516.html

Just wondering people's opinions on employers and on site daycare. Some guy had to quit his job due to the commute, then his employer decided on an onsite daycare so parents can move way closer to work.
Wonder who is looking after these kids and would female employees be expected to "help out"
Re: On site sprog care
April 09, 2024
My work has onsite daycare. I don't really care at the moment, because it's in another building and if people want to spend their lunch breaks catching up with their kids, I don't care. (I am a bit annoyed that it is subsidized and I don't get an equivalent benefit.) What does concern me is that there are now people saying this isn't enough, there should be a dedicated daycare in every building. Sure seems like adequate evidence of give an inch, take a mile. I do not want to have to wade through daycare to reach my office, or hear the "joyful" sounds of children while I'm at work. I am there to work, not to be forced to interact with a segment of the population I deliberately avoid.
Re: On site sprog care
April 09, 2024
My idea of hell is populated by toddlers.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login