Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

United Airlines Captain Fumes About Rowdy Kids Treating Plane Like A “School Bus”

Posted by DucorpsToo 
Havn't been on this forum for sooo long. Job has been quite stressful and keeping me very busy. Anyhow, caught this article coming down my Facebook feed today. I'd hate to be in the pilot's position on this one. Sh!tty parenting...

https://liveandletsfly.com/united-airlines-school-bus/?utm_source=BoardingArea&utm_medium=facebook
the narcissism and entitlement mentality has been steadily increasing since the 60's.. and probably before. all growth is exponential so we are now seeing the end growth of this. think of it as the logic problem with a pond with algae covering a tiny bit of it. it doubles in size every day. the pond will be totally covered in 30 days. what day is it when it's half covered... day 29 to 30 is when the explosion really becomes apparent. hence the sudden explosion in the massive entitlement everywhere. including breeders on planes who really should stay home with their f trophies until they can travel without bothering others.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
twocents
the narcissism and entitlement mentality has been steadily increasing since the 60's.. and probably before. all growth is exponential so we are now seeing the end growth of this. think of it as the logic problem with a pond with algae covering a tiny bit of it. it doubles in size every day. the pond will be totally covered in 30 days. what day is it when it's half covered... day 29 to 30 is when the explosion really becomes apparent. hence the sudden explosion in the massive entitlement everywhere. including breeders on planes who really should stay home with their f trophies until they can travel without bothering others.

That would mean never traveling!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login