Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This could be next in the US

Posted by cfdavep 
This could be next in the US
April 24, 2024
https://www.thelocal.it/20240424/anger-as-italy-allows-pro-life-activists-into-abortion-clinics

That is disturbing
Re: This could be next in the US
April 24, 2024
Whyyy? That's like letting domestic abusers into their victims' therapy sessions. What possible good could come out of letting these brain-dead hateful wastes of air into a clinic where women are not only vulnerable, but undergoing medical procedures? Do they honestly think these activists are going to enter the clinics peacefully? This is a recipe for violence and verbal abuse. Do they think these pro-liars won't stand there and tell every single woman in the clinic they are filthy baby-murdering whores? Or possibly shooting them/attacking them physically?

Are they prepared for the chaos that will ensue when they let these assholes infiltrate a space where women seeking terminations should be able to go and feel safe? It's bad enough the fuckers are outside the clinics spouting off their horse shit and shoving their damn signs in people's faces. Women who intend to enter the clinic will have to go in armed in the event a pro-liar gets violent.

And I'm sure when - not if, WHEN - a woman gets killed because these fetus humpers are allowed inside clinics, people will wonder "how this horrible thing could have happened, we could not have foreseen this tragic event." It's like letting PETA into a slaughterhouse - it will absolutely not go well.
April 24, 2024
Ya. It's not like these nutcases haven't bombed abortion clinics before. Nah, it should be fine to just let them in.
April 24, 2024
Italy is very misogynistic so I am not surprised.

I don't know how Italy fell this far. They gave so much to the world to just turn into a bunch of carb eating, cat calling, whiny ass momma's boys.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login