Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tard enabler about to get divorce papers

Posted by ladybug2203 
Tard enabler about to get divorce papers
June 07, 2024
Hey everyone long time no talk!

Just had to share a story from today.

Was with my trainer and he said his stepmother's violent tard nephew attacked his father because he asked him to stop mining for Bitcoin on his computers (takes multiple computers to do apparently and uses alot of electricity) because it costs him $500 or more a month in electric bill.

Tard nephew attacks trainers father, and stepmother took tardleighs side (but ofcourse isn't prepared to foot the extra electric bill costs).

Her birthday is coming up this month, trainer said his father will "gift" her with divorce papers on her birthday.

Glad to see tardassaults aren't being tolerated.
Re: Tard enabler about to get divorce papers
June 09, 2024
ladybug2203
Hey everyone long time no talk!

Just had to share a story from today.

Was with my trainer and he said his stepmother's violent tard nephew attacked his father because he asked him to stop mining for Bitcoin on his computers (takes multiple computers to do apparently and uses alot of electricity) because it costs him $500 or more a month in electric bill.

Tard nephew attacks trainers father, and stepmother took tardleighs side (but ofcourse isn't prepared to foot the extra electric bill costs).

Her birthday is coming up this month, trainer said his father will "gift" her with divorce papers on her birthday.

Glad to see tardassaults aren't being tolerated.

I'm sure people will criticize him for walking out on her and her kid, but fuck those people. Good on him for taking care of himself.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login