Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fresh loaves at Disney Worldthinks someone else is crazy

Posted by ondinette 
Fresh loaves at Disney Worldthinks someone else is crazy
June 08, 2024
https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/1dab9ss/newborns_at_disney_world/

A thread to honor the very special idiots who bring babies, including freshly shat newborns, to Disney World and other theme parks.

Those places are overhyped anyway. I went to Disneyland once, when I was 10. It was fun and I'm glad I got to see it once, but I have never had a burning desire to go back. A baby won't enjoy or remember anything. It will just scream, shit, and possibly get sick and have a medical emergency (especially if the brainless breeders bring it during the hot summer months).

Of course baybees scream, shit, and have medical issues at home. You don't have to go to an expensive theme park to experience the joy and wonder of being an infant owner. But I guess Moo NEEDS her cute Disney picture of little Burpley, no matter how fucking miserable she has to make him and everybody else to get it. Assholes.
Re: Fresh loaves at Disney Worldthinks someone else is crazy
June 09, 2024
I've seen babies at Disney World. I'm not good at estimating ages, but the youngest-looking I've seen so far was wrapped in a blanket and easily held with one arm, so tiny. You've got to be a special kind of masochist to bring an infant to a theme park, especially one like Disney where you know they're there for more than one day.
July 10, 2024
wrapped in a blanket? hope it was winter or what passes for winter down there

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

No one is more arrogant towards women, more aggressive or scornful, than the man who is anxious (insecure..my word) about his virility. Simone de Beauvoir

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children. The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 10, 2024
twocents
wrapped in a blanket? hope it was winter or what passes for winter down there

It was fall. Not cold, but not the middle of summer, either.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login