Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Single moos and finances

Posted by cfdavep 
Single moos and finances
June 17, 2024
https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1dhtnpr/im_not_giving_her_tampons/

Over on twoxchromosomes a moo and her daughter had to go to a charity place to get the daughter period stuff and I believe other things.
She told them she was "trying to get back on her feet" as in leaving a relationship it seemed.

She then cited "vet bills" for their present total poverty. I know vet bills can be horribly expensive, but if you put a dog or cat's vet bill before getting a bus pass and find yourself having to stop at MickeyD's for one burger and water only for the kid, then maybe she needs to rethink things. They then had a SIX mile walk home after this. Tomorrow here the "feels like" will be hitting 108F, so that is something she can run into this time of year.

Usually when people's pet expenses are getting in the way of taking a city bus home then maybe learning the word "priority" is in order.

At the animal shelter here people who can't afford the big sudden vet bill give the pet to the shelter where the cat or dog gets free vet care and the animal is then placed for adoption with someone who can actually afford it. This is a reason for a lot of surrenders. It is sad, but it is what it is

Everyone on there is really sympathetic and I just knew that mentioning life planning would get my behind banned in a heartbeat. The reply button would be not available in an hour.
Re: Single moos and finances
June 18, 2024
I'd go without eating if it meant my animals will eat or receive vet care. Luckily I'm not in that position but my dog's medicine is super expensive and I have to make sure she has it. I'd never surrender my dog because I can't afford her meds or emergency vet care. I'd just find a way to make it work. Then again I don't have a bunch of extra mouths to feed. It's just me.
June 18, 2024
I don't have pets cuz I can't afford 'em.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 10, 2024
My two kitties are the last ones I'll have. because the next ones would most likely outlive me.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

No one is more arrogant towards women, more aggressive or scornful, than the man who is anxious (insecure..my word) about his virility. Simone de Beauvoir

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children. The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login