Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cancer curer assaults and rapes 91 year old woman in her own home angry smiley

Posted by ladybug2203 
https://www.wesh.com/article/14-year-old-arrested-sexual-battery-older-woman-marion-county/61148824
Re: Cancer curer assaults and rapes 91 year old woman in her own home angry smiley
June 23, 2024
When I first saw the name of the town, my eyes changed it to Redneck, FL

Why am I not surprised that a POS in DeSatan's state did this? That teen needs to be locked up for a good long time. He targeted her because of her age, knowing she wouldn't be able to properly fight back at age 91. At least she doesn't have to worry about pregnancy and getting an abortion in redneck FLoridumb.

The police feel compassion for him and his family?? Fuck that noise. My compassion and empathy is for the 91 year old woman. Who knows what kind of internal injuries she has now, because senior citizens don't heal like young people, and have a host of age related health problems.
I have heard of things like that happening to the elderly. causing them a stay in the hospital and they do not come out alive.
I hope he gets to stay in jail and get raped every single day until he dies. That poor woman. sad smiley I hope she gets some support for everything she's been through.

Although I firmly believe he should be held accountable for his crime, as a father, my compassion goes out to his family. Hopefully his arrest will lead to getting him help that prevents any further such acts.”

This guy deserves to lose his job in law enforcement for this. What an utterly stupid thing to say.
bell_flower

Although I firmly believe he should be held accountable for his crime, as a father, my compassion goes out to his family. Hopefully his arrest will lead to getting him help that prevents any further such acts.”

This guy deserves to lose his job in law enforcement for this. What an utterly stupid thing to say.

What an utter prick. I guess that old lady is of less value to society in his eyes than the evil, cowardly little psychopath that did that to her. Anyone who thinks this POS is worth saving is an idiot. What if this 91 year old woman was his grandma? Would this cop still think the same way?

I've had some old shit resurface from the past and I've been mildly concerned for my physical safety as of late. I guarantee that anyone who tries anything will be met with someone fully prepared to defend themselves using as much force as necessary.

I sure as shit hope (God forbid) that if anything does happen and I have to call law enforcement, that they see I'm worth helping because I'm an older woman.

ETA: I don't want anyone here to worry about my safety because the chances of anything are remote and I'm getting a safety plan in place with the authorities. I also have a lot of strong, young friends who are quite protective of me so if anything happens, I'm not completely alone.
I was going to say "The police feel compassion for the family? In Florida? He must be white." And oh, look, he is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLXxoEz5GR8 (link didn't link, for some reason)

The victim will be lucky if that kid sees any consequences at all.
get some help my ass. take him out and spike him on a pole.. like Vlad.

and law enforcement is somewhat hamstrung. the breeders, cunts and dicks get bent out of shape in cases like this, when their stains are irredeemable bastards. you can't say a prick like this deserves to be fried. again, because the bovines and sows bellow and squeal.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

No one is more arrogant towards women, more aggressive or scornful, than the man who is anxious (insecure..my word) about his virility. Simone de Beauvoir

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children. The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

If anyone tried this on me now, let's just say I wouldn't be calling the cops.
Re: Cancer curer assaults and rapes 91 year old woman in her own home angry smiley
August 15, 2024
my mom, despite her many flaws, always said this about altercations. 'you point a gun at someone you better intend to shoot. and if you shoot, you shoot to kill.' and. 'if you drop an enemy in a physical fight you make sure they stay down'.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

No one is more arrogant towards women, more aggressive or scornful, than the man who is anxious (insecure..my word) about his virility. Simone de Beauvoir

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children. The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login