Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Phone throwing aging model doesn't believe CF is a thing

Posted by cfdavep 
Phone throwing aging model doesn't believe CF is a thing
June 23, 2024
https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/naomi-campbell-child-free-women-moms-minds-rcna158372

Apparently Naomi Campbell feels that being CF is a phase, I guess like goth or something and she was called out for it
Re: Phone throwing aging model doesn't believe CF is a thing
June 24, 2024
This puts me in mind of when Maya Rudolph was having her 137th kid and made some comment disparaging CF people, saying something like she doesn't trust women who don't love children. It's so easy for the wealthy to squirt out kids and go right back to their lives, because they're paying somebody else to handle everything child-wise that isn't a photo op. Of course they can afford to say, "Why wouldn't everyone want kids? It's so easy!" when they have no clue what the day to day hassles really are.

That said, I fucking hate kids, they're annoying af, and fuck anybody who thinks that's a "phase." bouncing smileys
June 24, 2024
I dislike being around kids and I've always been that way. If it's a phase (haha) then it's been there my entire life and has never changed.
June 24, 2024
For me kids cause acute migraine that can short circuit my entire nervous system. Hence I avoid them like the plague.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 25, 2024
I wonder how much parenting of her own children she does and how much is outsourced to others. Because it's real easy to say you want something when you won't actually be doing any of the work involved.

And I'm sure there are some women out there who do want kids, but won't have them for a number of reasons like being unable to afford them, or being too afraid of violence in schools.

Also, how does she know that all women who want/have kids won't also "eventually change their minds?" Surely that pendulum swings in the opposite direction - I mean just look at the Regretful Parents sub. LOL imagine telling a breeder that their desire or success in reproducing is just a phase, and when they grow up, they'll change their minds in favor of grownup things like money and free time.

She also only specifies that childfree "young women" will all cave and want to be mothers. So what about CF women who are no longer considered young? I assume she means below the age of 30 when she says "young." 30+ CF women were most likely young CF women too, yet they did not eventually change their minds. So did these childfree women outside their twenties just spontaneously manifest out of thin air since she's so damn sure that all young women want baybees? Or are we just not gonna talk about these "exceptions" to her theory because they would point out her bullshit?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login