Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is this a bit over the top?

Posted by cfdavep 
Is this a bit over the top?
July 07, 2024
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rob-delaney-says-wants-die-000331892.html

An actor had a two year old kid and the kid tragically died of a brain tumor. Now the father wants to buy back the home his kid passed away in and die in the same room when he is an old man. He must've sold the house and now wants it back and told the owner to sell it to him so he can do that when his time comes.

I never hear of people doing this for a spouse. After I read this short article it felt like a stranger just emotionally barfed in a huge way all over my computer monitor and then left.
Re: Is this a bit over the top?
July 10, 2024
well, the other owner can now up the price a tad. I'd just make a little money on it. a profit and enough to cover moving expenses.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

No one is more arrogant towards women, more aggressive or scornful, than the man who is anxious (insecure..my word) about his virility. Simone de Beauvoir

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children. The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login