Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moron on reddit was a teen dad and has bred like a rabbit...

Posted by kittehpeoples 
Moron on reddit was a teen dad and has bred like a rabbit...
July 09, 2024
This guy was a father at 16 and has gone on to have nine kids so far with a tenth on the way. He thought it would be a bright idea to post an AMA on reddit to I guess share his vast wisdom. It ended with him crying, calling everyone bullies, and running away.

I have no judgment or self control, ask me anything!

There are some decent comments and questions about really practical things, like how much time can he really be spending with each of his kids (read: how much parenting he's actually doing or how parentified his children are), why he seemed to be very selective about which questions he answered, etc...it's kind of a shame he tantrumed away so soon. My popcorn wasn't even popped yet.
Re: Moron on reddit was a teen dad and has bred like a rabbit...
July 09, 2024
He said on the comments that he runs a moving company and someone commented and said "So you are slowing building up staffing to run the business"
July 09, 2024
cfdavep
He said on the comments that he runs a moving company and someone commented and said "So you are slowing building up staffing to run the business"

Oh, like farmers breeding their own farmhands.
I saw that post earlier today. I really liked how he refused to answer any questions about the teen girl his son knocked up and if she was able to continue her education and have a chance at a career or was his teen breeder son able to become a lawyer because she was stuck with the baby almost 100% of the time.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
July 10, 2024
The idiot probably figured people would be impressed by the fact that five generations are all alive at the same time, or that he's such a fertile manly man that he was able to reproduce ten times.

EDIT: When I posted this AMA I had figured most questions would be respectful in asking about my situation. Maybe I was stupid for that because most people here have been insulting bullies who just want to insult me and my family. Guess I don't belong on this website. So congrats you won the stupid redneck can get off your elite site. To those who were trying to genuinely understand I'm sorry but other users ruined the whole thing. Have a good day and be kinder to people that are different than you in real life than you are here. Thanks.

Why would anyone ask respectful questions about someone who fathers a bunch of kids with a bunch of different women that they cannot possibly care for? And that he probably ruined the lives of the women he knocked up. He says his job makes "a good amount of money," but does it make good enough money to support ten children? Or does he also get money from the Bank of Mom & Dad to support his brood? And if he's making money hand over fist like he claims, couldn't he afford a box of condoms? Let me guess: he doesn't like how they feel, so he doesn't use them.

There's a difference between being a father and being a good father, and absolutely nobody is a good parent at 16. Any guy can blow their wad in a woman or girl and make a child, and with that many sprogs, there is no way he can spend much time with them all even if he had no job. I also wonder if he pays all those women child support? I can't imagine his company makes that much money that he can afford so many kids. Or did he get 50/50 custody and then just sits the brats in front of a device when he sees them so he doesn't have to parent them? If it's a family-owned business, he might also get paid under the table to avoid pesky child support.
July 10, 2024
Now he can tell everyone his biggest accomplishment in life is that his wiener works.
July 10, 2024
I'm morbidly curious what exactly he thought people would want to know about his situation OTHER than "wtf were you thinking."
July 11, 2024
I mean he posted this in the AMA sub, which is "ask me anything." So he got butthurt that people asked him... anything? I'm guessing he expected butt-kissing questions like "what are the kids' names?" or "do they look more like you or their moms?"

Of course people are going ask negative questions because nobody is impressed by breeding more kids than you can take care of. How can he afford so many kids? What became of the mothers' futures after reproducing? Does he ever see any of these kids? Why did he breed so many times? Why did he not raise his eldest brat better to learn from his mistake instead of perpetuating the cycle of teen parenthood? Are his hands broken, making him unable to jerk off?

Hopefully some of his other kids have more than a single brain cell and won't become serial breeders.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login