Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1200 Mommy Business Cards

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1200 Mommy Business Cards
April 11, 2006
I have news for these dumb moos, personal stationery and personal calling cards have been around almost as long as Christ himself.

They act like they've just discovered the fucking wheel, for the love of all things holy.
Anonymous User
Re: 1200 Mommy Business Cards
April 11, 2006
While that's not too bad an idea (for anyone who doesn't want to use a business-related card), my question is what would anyone need to contact a SAHMoo for?
KidFreeLuvnLife
April 11, 2006
Breeder World stuff: playdates, mommy and me outings and birthing stories, I'm sure. YAAAWN
CF Scorpio
April 11, 2006
Unfortunately, the online article didn't have the photographic goodness of the print version. In the actual paper, they had photos of some of these Mommy cards and they were barfatrocious.

The woman's name would be at the top, and then underneath, where the job title would be, it said, "Mom to Justyn and Kaylin", or "A ballerina's mom".

How fucking pathetic that they completely identify themselves by their moo title and that their identity is so dependent on another human being. If your entire life revolves around a child, what does that say about you?
Sherz
April 11, 2006
I just finished puking after reading this. These women are dumbasses if they actually use or buy these damn cards. Any idiot with a printer and enough money for ink and some damn blank cards can print up a business card that says any damn fricken' thing. These women need a life and an identity.
April 11, 2006
I got bored today and I made this with business card software. Here's to Moo cards:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31666024/
sprogless
April 11, 2006
Cambion, you ought to do a mass mailing of those!
Sherz
April 11, 2006
I love it, I love it, I love it!
Fattie
April 11, 2006
CF Scorpio Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>> The woman's name would be at the top, and then
> underneath, where the job title would be, it said,
> "Mom to Justyn and Kaylin", or "A ballerina's
> mom".
>
> How fucking pathetic that they completely identify
> themselves by their moo title and that their
> identity is so dependent on another human being.
> If your entire life revolves around a child, what
> does that say about you?

Amen CF Scorpio!

This is why I'm not friends with "moms". They have no lives outside their sprogs. All they talk about are their damn kids and nothing about their OWN interests and accomplishments.
However I am friends with PNBs because they DO have lives outside the kids.

sprogless
April 11, 2006
I remember reading about these in one of those Laura Ingalls Wilder books when I was little. Something about a sleigh ride with Almanzo, and she handed him a card, or something. Just a little something I remembered...
Anonymous User
April 11, 2006
Aernt they so sad and pathetic?
Lady War-Dog
April 12, 2006
I wonder if the Moms who are passing these around have ever thought about them falling into the wrong hands. For example, Mom 1 gives Mom 2 her "mommy card" that says "Mom to Justin & Ashley" and has her phone number on it. Mom 2 accidently drops the card on the playground. Chester the Molester finds the card. Now Chester has the name of Mom 1's kids and if he does a little research, he can find the family's address through their phone number. Now all Chester has to do is scope out Mom 1's house until he sees Justin or Ashley alone outside, call them by name (which will give him credibility depending on how old the kids are), and make up some bullshit story to get them into his car.

I feel the same way about those family stick figure decals you see on the back of SMooVs with the names of the whole family on them. To me, they might as well have a big sign on the back saying, "Child molesters, follow me home! Easy pickins!"

Children are more likely to do what an adult asks of them if the adult "knows" them (i.e., knows their name and says they're a friend of the child's parents), so by having the kids' names in a public forum just gives the perverts more ammo, IMO.

--Lady War-Dog
CF Scorpio
April 12, 2006
sprogless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I remember reading about these in one of those
> Laura Ingalls Wilder books when I was little.
> Something about a sleigh ride with Almanzo, and
> she handed him a card, or something. Just a little
> something I remembered...

Probably a calling card. Those were considered very classy in those days. I bet none of them said "mom" on them!
KidFreeLuvnLife
April 12, 2006
Take a look at these links. THESE are REAL calling cards. Not the namby-pamby breeder bullshit. Notice how none of them say "Mom to Shitford and Cuntleigh."

There is even the practice of turning up the corners which mean different things. I imagine that would be way too hard for the mommies to grasp.

http://www.daysofelegance.com/callingcards.html
http://www.oldhouseweb.com/stories/Detailed/10484.shtml
http://www.morninggloryantiques.com/JewelChatCCards.html
Water Lily
April 12, 2006
It is a sign of these breeders intelligences, announcing to the world that they *do not* have any hobbies. really smart, NOT!
Water Lily
April 12, 2006
Also, if these breeders actually had the brain capacity, they would just give their name/number to their kid's friend's mom, to put into the cell phone, but not mentioning that they are a mom, or their kids names.
April 12, 2006
Lady War-Dog, Chester the Molester is hilarious.
How 'bout Herbert the pervert?
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.