Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TO: merc, feh, Rosered and the rest of you!!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
TO: merc, feh, Rosered and the rest of you!!
October 14, 2008
I want to just say im OUT!!!! (im not dumb enough to think any of you will give a shit...lol) but ill say it anyway. Its time for me to move on!!

I dont have breeders in my family or as co-workers so why the hell would i like to spend my time reading about them every single fucken day? I got to caught up on this board, it kept me angry lol

Im trying to take a more positive road in my life!! I have been on here over a year with tons of posts, im on here to much!! IM OUT!!

Now before i go and get all positive in my life let me say say some rude shit to:

RoseRed, your a wack job, your very unstable, maybe work on fixing up your fucked up life and not spend SO much time on the internet, your kinda nuts and unstable, so FUCK OFF YA WEIRDO (oh and any of you who talk privately to her, watch it, she seems very unstable, dont give out to much personal info, this bitch is wacked)( im not the only one here who has said so) :yeah

Merc.. ( i know your still reading this, what else do you have to do? right?) STOP BEING SUCK A PUSSY, holy shit, get thicker skin, the world is a rough place, FUCK OFF :yeah

FEH. Your a complete joke (more than 1 of us here thinks your a complete dumbass,) GET OVER YOURSELF, you impress NO ONE, my god, if i ever to read your BORING fucken posts one more time , ill hang myself (thank god, im not coming back) your just dumb, your very transparent, your high and mighty tude, screams of low low selfesteem, your not that important and a bit dull. FUCK YOU :yeah

ahhhhhhhhhhh feels so good!! grinning smiley

dont bother cutting down my spelling...lol.. i simply dont care!! lol

the rest of the CF here :yr live a great CF life, (you may want to stay off the board for a week and see your quality of life get a little better..lol) Just try it!!!

peace out bitches, dont bother responding, as Im not coming back, ever, not even to read this, in 2 weeks I wont even remember how to get to this site and you wont even remember me,

ceee yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa NEVER!!
Anonymous User
Re: TO: merc, feh, Rosered and the rest of you!!
October 14, 2008
exit: stage left
October 14, 2008
Thanks for taking the clue by 4.
Enjoy the waaaambulance ride.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 14, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I want to just say im OUT!!!!

I sure hope that is a promise.

You forgot to mention me in your stupid tirade. My feelings are so hurt. I've been excluded. boo-hoo sniff:bawl

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
October 15, 2008
I know I'm still relatively new here, but I really don't understand the OP. If you're not going to be posting here, why do you feel the need to announce it? I just don't get the point, except to rag on people you don't like.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login