Posted by Rose Red 
Thx Puff
October 15, 2008
Got fooled.
Re: I hope this is true- we have a mod! Welcome Antigone Lost
October 15, 2008
Antigone found!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
October 15, 2008
Antigone, you're awesome. You should keep trying to have kids no matter how many you lose on your endless quest to be a mom. I think it's totally great that you threw everything else in your life to the wayside in order to do so....and I think insurance should pay for every single thing related to your infertility and miscarriages because society should make sure you become a mother. It's our duty. We owe it to you.

ALL HAIL ANTIGONE!!
October 15, 2008
Am I the only one here who is confused now? Or are we referencing a past troll that I conveniently overlooked?
October 15, 2008
yeah, I need some help her too now
October 15, 2008
No, we don't have a new mod. Poofy was just making fun of Antigone, the breeder with the infertility blog. Poofy made several attempts to post rational disagreements with her in her comments section on the blog, and they kept getting either cut up or erased because they 'weren't respectful'. So no one can ever disagree with Antigone or question anything she does.
Poofy was joking that TXgal's posts on here must have been deleted by our new 'Antigone mod' because they weren't respectful. smiling smiley
Re: .
October 15, 2008
You mean we're not allowed to disagree on here? what happens if we do?
Re: .
October 15, 2008
You don't want to take the chance and disagree with Antigone, Rose! If you do, she'll shackle you hand and foot and force you to become repeatedly impregnated as you birth her an army of spawn. These spawn will grow up to be highly entitlement-minded and taught at an early age that the most important things in life are: A) Have kids, and cool smiley Make a blog filled to the brim with self-pity and righteous indignation.

Do you want to see that happen, Rose?! Please don't disagree or display anything but total loyalty to Antigone!
Re: Thx Puff
October 15, 2008
Didn't we just have a disagreement on here recently? She hasn't erased my comment yet!
Anonymous User
October 15, 2008
What she calls "respectful" really means "total subservience to my opinion."
Anonymous User
October 15, 2008
Oh, and Poofy? LOL! LOL!! bouncing and laughingbouncing and laughingbouncing and laughing
October 15, 2008
TXGal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh, and Poofy? LOL! LOL!! bouncing and laughingbouncing and laughingbouncing and laughing

It's gone! Bang! boy does she have a lot of time on her hands.
October 15, 2008
That bitch with her little trials and tribulations blog of multiple miscarriages, divorce cryfest, infertility drugs, and general attention whoring and back-patting, is just one in a sea of angry, useless-drain-on-the-insurance-company infertimoos. They all act like their situation is "special" "unique" and "different."

All they do is cry for their turn for affection through their little blog because nobody in the REAL WORLD gives a pile of monkey shit about their empty lives.
October 15, 2008
not to be mean but i can guess where the old man went....
October 15, 2008
Has anyone just taken a gander at the names of these new crops of infertility blogs? They're everywhere! And they have names like:

"Barren is the New Black"
"I Want to Be A Mommy"
"Busted Babymaker"
"Please Give Me Back My Heart"
"Plan B - Family of Two"
Really?
October 15, 2008
It's crazy how desperately these women clamor for reassurance and sympathy for their (mostly self-imposed, always unimportant) idiotic problems.

All I can think when I read those blogs (or the tidbits you guys post here), is how grateful I'd be if the worst problems in MY life were like the petty shit they ramble about. They're too busy whining and complaining about how 'unappreciated' they are to realize how good they really have it.
October 15, 2008
Thanks for the 411. I needed the explanation.

When the Antigone thing was going on, I saw where A PARENT posted a comment like, "I've had multiple pregnancies, but I think cutting in line is just plain tacky." She went on to say something friendly like, glad the baby is doing okay.

GONE IN SIXTY SECONDS.

So even if a parent calls her out on her bad behavior, she doesn't want to hear it. There was a comment below that where someone wrote how it was "unnecessary" for the parent to write that.

TXGal is right:

"What she calls "respectful" really means "total subservience to my opinion."
October 15, 2008
I posted my comment that was erased here and on my blog (mainly because I was way overdue for a blog entry). People from Antigone's comment-posse googled me and found my blog, and started making fun of it. Of course, their comments were RESPECTFUL, so they didn't get deleted. One of my comments stayed up there because Antigone must have stepped AFC (ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R ctrl-R) or gone to bed, and her sycophants had the chance to hand my ass to me.

Me and my messy office:

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

October 15, 2008
What a fucking cunt. There are SO many ways to make this woman's life a living hell.

Oh wait, she's done that all by herself. LOL Silly me.

Somebody should remind her of the following tidbits:

1. your husband doesn't want you or your kid
2. you're a reproductive cripple
3. you sound mentally unstable
4. you have to solicit pity, pats on the back, and attention on the internet because nobody in the real world gives a pile of monkey shit about you or your life

It won't be long before they're over here. You know, they're all such *smart* IT gals and all. LMAO
October 15, 2008
I'm surprised they aren't all over us yet. They were SOOO pleased with themselves that they "found" my blog, and they mentioned this place because I post here more often than anywhere else and it comes up on the Google.

I even wrote a comment and signed my true name after she threatened to call my boss and my ISP. She deleted that of course. What they don't seem to realize is that I make a point not to say anything online that I wouldn't say in person, so go ahead and figure out who my boss is in this organization of 30,000+ employees. Furthermore, it is a university so they typically expect you to surf the internet (or take a nap, or go for a walk, etc.) as long as you get your work done.

October 15, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Me and my messy office:

look at you!
>
October 15, 2008
Just so the moo-trolls know who to look for: the one with the purple hat.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login