Advanced

2851 4 Kids 4 Dads

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2851 4 Kids 4 Dads
October 15, 2008
What a stupid whore.
Re: 2851 4 Kids 4 Dads
October 15, 2008
One of women in the comments is even worse. "I have six kids by six different fathers and I can't see anything wrong with it."
October 15, 2008
No, they can't see anything wrong with, I guarantee you they're spooning in MORE in child support than they do working full-time.

Child support is nothing more than extortion payments.
Anonymous User
October 15, 2008
I posted a comment, hope it goes through. I said that this is exactly what's wrong with the world today, and that concern over gay marriage devaluing the family is a bunch of ridiculous nonsense when you look at bitches like this.
October 16, 2008
Of COURSE they don't see anything wrong with it as most people who are the causes of problems can't see their own hands in front of their faces. Pedophiles don't see anything wrong with their actions either, but only conceal them to keep from getting arrested, or worse. Nothing erodes "famblee values", I mean NOTHING does more than a whore who has multiple kyds with different baby daddys and creates a hodge podge carousel famblee of sorts where every kyd is classified as a "half", "step", "his" "hers" and "one of our own", at varying stages of their kyd's lives. Kyds have their little hierarchy among themselves just like adults do. A "one of their own" kyd trumps a "half" or "step" and moomie married to duddy trumps all other famblees. Kyds know this and don't hesitate to point it out to their siblings. "I am their REAL kyd, you are not even related to MY moomie", or "MY duddy pays child support, you don't know who your duddy is so ***I****should get the new toy (game, clothes, car, etc...), not you!".

The breakdown on the American famblee front is DIRECTLY caused by whores who can not keep their legs closed or who refuses to use birth control. They just get knocked up in a helter skelter way for as long as their reproductive organs can take it. My ex husband's ex wife had 4 kyds by 3 different baby daddys. At one point when the judge ordered that her income/expenses be made known to our attorney she was receiving the following;

Child support from duddy #1-$775+/- monthly
Child support from duddy #2-$414 monthly
Aid for dependent children for the last kyd (welfare, because she wouldn't or couldn't NAME that duddy)$390+/- a month
Her personal income as a Registered Nurse-$2400 a month (net)
Subsidized rent on a NEW apartment complex that had only a segment subsidized and normally rented/leased at $900+ a month for a 3 bedroom-$220 a month
Food stamp card-$400 A MONTH, plus WIC VOUCHERS
Medicaid-For 3 OUT OF FOUR kyds, even though she had BXBS available through her job at a nominal cost.

I might add that my husband's kyd practically lived with us the last two years before he got custody and we paid for EVERYTHING for that kyd and STILL had to send that whore a check every month. Her other kids were either at one of their grandparents or at a duddy's house 90-% of the time. However, since she was a WHORE and popped out kyds then she was living like fucking royalty and I resented it greatly. FUCK THESE MOOCOWS. If they are too stupid to keep having baybees with men who won't stay around, then I think that ALL support, including welfare, should cap off after the first kyd and I think that is generous.They can NOT fuck, they can GET sterilized, they can use RELIABLE birth control, they can ABORT, or they can live on a budget like the rest of the people who do NOT get welfare or child support, basically the rest of society. The ONLY ones who get these benefits, with few and rare exceptions, are repeat offender whores. I hate each and every one of them with a deep passion and have a secret desire to slap the shit out of them upon sight.
Anonymous User
October 16, 2008
Well, they deleted my post (or never posted it). The truth hurts, I guess.hitting over the head with a hammer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login