Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

eligible for parole after one year?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
eligible for parole after one year?
October 16, 2008
I guess, since they are hispanics, they have the almighty grandsprog.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,438525,00.html
Re: eligible for parole after one year?
October 16, 2008
This made me sick. Hell, that whole page is a nightmare.
October 17, 2008
Again, par for the course. I'd expect nothing less from trash. You allow that shit to happen to your kid, you're trash and deserve to rot .
October 17, 2008
WTF?! A 9 year old having a baybee??!! I thought girls started having periods at 11 or 12!

Yeah, the Moo should be locked up permanently for not keeping an eye on Perv BF--ditto, of course, for BF. It sounds like the whole thing is a Mexican trainswreck.
Catabat
October 17, 2008
This is sixteen kinds of fucked up. The only thing they can charge the mother with is failing to provide prenatal care? How about accessory to rape? or child endangerment? Something that will actually make this evil bitch rot in jail for a decent length of time?

That poor kid. Sick.
October 18, 2008
Chasarez pleaded guilty in August to failing to provide proper prenatal care for her daughter.

This story is confusing. First of all, why are they charging her with anything? The dude did the deed. Second of all, do they mean Grand-daughter? Her kid is 9 years old--why would they charge her 9 years after the fact with failure to provide prenatal care?
October 18, 2008
I could be wrong, but as I read between the lines I think the bitch knew that her kyd was knocked up by the BF and tried to pretend she didn't know that she was pregnant in order to cover for him. She probably lied and said that she hadn't realized that the little girl was knocked up and then tried to say it was with some 12 y/o or something. That's how I think she got THAT charge. What she should be charged with is an accessory to rape of a minor, child abuse, and child neglect. It doesn't mention anything about the baybee, so I wonder if it was born messed up or if it died. I never heard of a 9 y/o having a period either, but obviously it happens. This whole story is fucked up and the two adults involed NEED to go to jail.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login