Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Idiot moo: 'I wanted my baby to die' [because it wasn't a girl]

Posted by RatsNotBrats 
Idiot moo: 'I wanted my baby to die' [because it wasn't a girl]
October 19, 2008
Check out this selfish moo who had two sons with her husband, but is so 'devastated' that she didn't get the girl they both wanted, that she didn't want to live and didn't want her youngest son to live, either. You just can't win for losing when it comes to breeders. Is this really therapy-worthy?! And something tells me the father doesn't care nearly as much as his whiny wife. And thanks, Dr. Gail, for telling this bimbo that a 'life experience never had' is so worth grieving. You know, I think I'm going to need therapy over the fact that I never won the lottery. eye rolling smiley

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27197571/?gt1=43001
Re: Idiot moo: 'I wanted my baby to die' [because it wasn't a girl]
October 19, 2008
What a HORRIBLE mother this whore is for being so selfish. I noticed how she whines about her sadness and despair over not having had "Rachel Hope" and getting a second boy instead, but to re-enforce the whole sympathy ruse and to make it legitimate she adds that her HUSBAND feels the same way. I SERIOUSLY doubt that and if she knew that he was happy as a clam and estatic for getting not just one, but a back up golden boy as well, she would really be depressed and upset. This bitch is clearly depressed because her baby oven has been permanently turned to the OFF position. Her excuses for laying up and doing nothing with her life in order to pop out a new miracle every year or so are gone, for good. That is more upsetting to her than not getting those little pink outfits filled.

This women is clearly a potential candidate to seek IVF as I am certain she won't go down without a fight and the baybee girl will HAVE to be "one of their own", no doubt there. I only hope that each and every birth she has leaves her with the following:MORE stretch marks, a bigger jock strap to support her ever growing peni-cooch, a deeper cavern, more hormonal mood swings (maybe they will lock her up in a nut house), but most importantly, A BOY, each and every time. This whore would be whining about something related to her broken baby maker even if she had a boy AND a girl. Her drug (pregnancy) has been removed and she is clearly experiencing attention deficit withdrawals, so she invents reasons to gain back the attention, aka as her "fix". How pathetic these women are and I hate each and every one of them and feel sorry for the kyds that they do have.
RNB, you beat me to it. I just saw this on MSNBC. Her selfishness is simply astounding.

Kim, I thought the EXACT same thing as you when she said her husband feels the same way. Projection, anyone?

What a slap in the face to infertiles, who'd love to have a brat of either sex. On the other hand, so much for the old saw "I don't care if it's a boy or girl, as long as it's healthy." I think in many, many cases, it's more like this bitch's deal, where she named and personified a baybee that will never exist. This is downright sick. It's a GOOD thing her baybee oven has been turned off (love that, Kim) so that no poor kid, and heaven forbid it would be a boy, is subjected to Mommie Dearest.
I hear ya, Rats! DH and I didn't win Powerball last night. Today we released balloons and had a small ceremony in our front yard for our loss of wealth. Life's a bitch, but there's always Wednesday's drawing.
October 20, 2008
Truly ghastly. I'm sure she will be a wonderful mother to the ones she DOES have.
October 20, 2008
The two boys SHOULD be taken away from that BITCH immediately.

She ISN'T fit even to adopt a young girl at all; her fat head is wrapped in delusional fantasies all the time.

Or, it would be funny to see her actually have a girl and she grows up to be exactly like that famous blonde ho on Maury's Show!XD
October 20, 2008
this moron needs to off herself and save her kids the misery of such a selfish and ignorant parent.
October 20, 2008
I wish nothing but the worst for her.
She deserves NO children, or maybe she deserves only the most ADD, handicapped and sociopathic children out there.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Kinda reminds me of a co-irker I have: he's disappointed because his third child is a girl (heaven forbid). He already has one boy, one girl, but yanno, a man's gotta have boys if he's at all worthy.
October 21, 2008
Since this article is on the web and by now cached and quoted on blogs and so forth, how nice when her sons eventually find it and learn they were not what she wanted. Great!

She has two healthy children when many have none despite their yearnings and trying for kids. Talk about ungrateful. The therapist who recommends grieving for something that never happened just enabled hordes of self-pitying types to get hangups about...things that didn't even happen. That's a productive use of time.
October 21, 2008
What an ungrateful cunt. Somebody should put a bullet in her and that husband's head, and give the kids to somebody who would appreciate them. I loathe stupid fucking breeders like these.
October 21, 2008
I am still waiting for the day when a Moomie wants a girl, gets a boy, and has the child get plastic surgery to make them into a girl. Or vice versa.

But you know what? Chances are if this cow did get her coveted female child, one of two things would happen. One...Moomie would have this idealistic notion of what her daughter should be and she will try and hold the kid to those expectations and beyond, thus effectively giving the child a job and setting unrealistic boundaries. The end result will likely be someone with little or no self-esteem.

OR...Moomie would totally fawn all over her daughter and neglect her two little boys. The girl would be able to do no wrong and the boys would do everything wrong. Daughter would be the most inclined to get a college fund, whereas the boys would be expected to pay their own way. Girl would get an allowance forever...boys will be required to work the minute they turn 16.

I concur totally that this woman should not be allowed to have any children. She is looking at parenthood in the most starry-eyed way imaginable and no child would be safe from her excessive pampering (girl) or emotional abuse or neglect (boys).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login