Advanced

Tips of the Day for moos

Posted by catmeow 
Tips of the Day for moos
October 20, 2008
Here are some Tips of the Day for moos: http://bomoms.boston.com/tipoftheday

Here's a good one: eye rolling smiley
JUST FOR ME
Sometimes moms need a break, and that's when you need to tag out. Find a mom 'tag partner' in your area, and trade off when you need a break from your kids. -- Women's therapist Jessia Foley

Hey, isn't being a moo TMIJITW and kids "wonderful" and "amazing"? If so, why do you want to dump your "beautiful" shitbags on someone else?

Here's another one:
SIMPLIFY
Going away? Pack your children's outfits in plastic bags. It makes it so much easier to get your child dressed while away. But, more importantly, when it is time to take off the jelly covered shirt and muddy pants, you'll have something to put them in that keeps them away from your new outfit.

My advice would be to stuff moos in plastic bags. grinning smiley

And this one:
HEALTH
Do you have Diastasis Recti?
After delivery, this a separation of a major abdominal muscles can occur. Check to see if you have it by lying down on the floor and placing your index and middle finger above and bellow your belly button. Raise your head off the floor. If the sides of both fingers aren’t touching, you feel they dent inside, and there is too much room ? You may have this separation. But a physical therapist can offer exercises to correct this as well as suggest the use of a special belt to support the abdominal muscles. -- Raquel K. Perlis, physical therapist, Raquel K. Perlis Physical Therapy, Inc.

I've never heard of Diastasis Recti before this. I suppose that because it's something that comes after a miiiirrra-kill, it's all worth it.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: Tips of the Day for moos
October 21, 2008
These "mommie tag partners" groups are VERY popular and they all get involved within the circuit. I have even known a few who do kyd swap weekends so they can have a weekend at home or away with their spouses without kids. ALL moomies are expected to "join" this unrecognized group with it's unspoken rules. I got a taste of it when I was a stepmother and let me tell you, it is NOT worth it. Had I known what I was getting into I would have run away as fast as I could. They are covert in their operations and it's set up like a pyramid scheme scam in that the ones on top who have been "members" the longest reap all of the benefits and the new "members" basically get fucked. Their MO is that they innocently pipe up at a PTA meeting or school event about how nice it would be for your Shitney and their Bratney to get together for an icecream on Staurday and of course they will be delighted to pick your brat up and drop her back off. DO NOT DO THIS, IF YOU ARE EVER ASKED. They will try and recruit Aunts, neighbors, grandmoos, acquaintences, etc......NO female with a kyd in tow for any reason is safe. After they have treated your brat, along with 6 or 7 others that they invited in the same manner, and you get your 3-4 hours of the kyd out of your way, you will be expected to pay up, WITH INTEREST and what amounts to usuary charges.

Suddenly it's, "Bill's boss is paying for a business trip to Florida for the weekend. Can Bratney stay at your house this weekend? Since she and Shitney seemed to hit it off so well at the icecream parlor on Saturday, I thought it would be fun!". She will even lie to make the deal seem "not so bad", like saying they will leave Saturday and be back Sunday. Then Saturday will turn into, "It would be easier if Bratney just rode home with you when you pick up your girl from school on Friday, I will send a note", Then, Sunday night around 6pm she will call and say they got a late start and won't be home until after 11pm, but not to worry because she packed Bratney's school uniform, just in case.

So, you get stuck with Bratney from 3pm on Friday until she is dressed, breakfast fed, lunch packed, and taken to school at 8am on Monday morning. It is an awful steep price to pay, but once you join the group it is very difficult to get out, much like a cult. You have to end up being downright hateful and alienating yourself from ALL of the moomies in order to escape their clutches and it's a very unpleasant experience. Basically, they are CONSTANTLY looking for a "friend" who has kyds in order to do this kiddie dump swap thing. If kyds are such a joy, it seems like they would be the ones inviting kyds to THEIR house all of the time, rather than the other way around. I swear I hated these lying and coniving bitches even more once I got on "the inside" and saw the inner workings and what really goes on and how they really feel. They are LYING SACKS OF SHIT with their, "My chhyyllld is the MOST important thing in the world to me!", and "I wouldn't change having had my kids for ANYTHING in this world"!
Re: Tips of the Day for moos
October 21, 2008
Its so pathetic that people actually have to schedule time away from the kids. Sucks to be them!

We CF'ers get to have time away from the kid all the time because we were smart enough not to breed!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login