Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1209 Sanctimonious Breeder

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1209 Sanctimonious Breeder
April 12, 2006
Just another breeder cow obsessed with famblee life. HORK That picture does her NO justice no matter what she looks like. She's got major "mom ass" going on. Yuck.
Re: 1209 Sanctimonious Breeder
April 12, 2006
Regardless of how good these upper-class SAHMs look, the husbands are still looking for other women. It does not matter how many trips the wifey has made to the plastic surgeon for lipo or tummy tucks. The well-off men want offspring for their own egos but want intimacy with a woman who is "untouched" by childbirth. The wives put up with the infidelities since they know that their husbands can afford to tell them to "piss off". Sad existence...like a bird in a gilded cage.
Water Lily
April 12, 2006
Yeah, I noticed that too, kidfreeluvnlife. YUCK! NOT CUTE!
Nour
April 12, 2006
Also, notice those crop pants! Even upper-class moomies wear 'em.
Feh
April 12, 2006
Hey, I like cropped pants. Sometimes it's too cold for shorts, but too hot for pants. Plus, when you're wearing socks with eyeballs on them...well I just gotta show them off.
April 13, 2006
Funny, we all noticed the fat moomy ass! Gross! =p~
April 13, 2006
I also like the "eyeball" socks. Even though I cannot stand the X-mas Season, I do have candy cane socks! I live in a warmer climate so I am one of the dorks who also likes cropped pants...
HappyCFGirl
April 13, 2006
Looks like MIM got nailed recently though for posting that all women should be thin for their husbands. It boggles my mind why other women flock around her. MIM seems to be quite the twit. I question whether she actually attended college or lied about it. No college educated person would be ignorant enough to write like her. But, wait a minute, hubby will provide with all the $ to buy the most expensive everything so that MIM can BRAG incessantly to the entire world the she is God!
April 13, 2006
MIM needs to be careful about posting how all women need to be thin for their husbands as if a woman is nothing but a Barbie Doll for Hubby's vanity.

Like I have said, these husbands with kids will STILL go looking for other women to have sex with even if the trophy wife at home is super-thin and a fashion x-ray. I know it is probably too early in the a.m. for me to be so b*tchy! Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

I am going out of town for a few days so I will put this topic on my e-mail so I can read the responses.
GuestCF'er
April 13, 2006
Have to agree with you KidFreeLuvnLife - I wouldn't be posting that pic if that were me - last time I saw a butt like that, there were 18 wheels attached. winking smiley
Water Lily
April 13, 2006
I read her letter, or whatever the hell that was. Her comma usage is all wrong, she has no sense of writing at all! Stupid breeder.
Sherz
April 14, 2006
She's what my husband calls a PFB (pinched faced bitch). Even though I could only see her ass, I can tell she's a PFB. In my area, when I was teaching, I had to deal with picky, bitch mothers like her. She knows it all, and the rest of us are idiots. I'm sure her husband is fucking around on her. I'm sure having a conversation with her would kill brian cells. I'm more than certain that her kids are shitty twirps.
The cropped pants didn't bother me. I have a collection of them myself. I think they're comfy, but maybe I need to be on "What Not to Wear!"
KidFreeLuvnLife
April 14, 2006
LAUGH MY ASS OFF!!!!! Has anyone seen the comments written about this chick? Check these two out:

"Your rear is the size of a buick station wagon, so I assumed that's what you drive. You look like a typical trailor park chick to me. Can you say "low rent"?"

and "Has anyone told you that you're thirty-five? You may be attractive for your age, but hot? hahahahahahaha"

And of course anyone who comments her blog and doesn't tell her how wunnerful and gawgeus she is called a troll and jealous. Naturally.

This cow is SO full of herself. And I've NEVER seen anyone with such a big up-in-your-face case of preemptive jealousy.
Nour
April 14, 2006
Sherz, I love "What Not to Wear!!" I have a hunch that the two stylists on the show, Stacy London and Clinton Kelly, are childfree.
Sherz
April 14, 2006
I have the same hunch, Nour! How in the heck could they look that fashionable shopping with sprogs? I love that show, too! I told my husband he should make a tape of my frumpy teacher wardrobe to send into the show. I never invested in decent clothing while teaching because you can't keep anything nice while working with little kids. Now that I'm planning a career change I have no idea how to dress. I'm great with casual clothes, but I just think I look weird in business attire.
sprogless
April 14, 2006
I feel weird in business clothes, too, Sherz. They just seem wrong on so many levels...
The only good thing about Breederella's blog is the fun we have trashing her. That is horrid!
Anonymous User
April 14, 2006
I love business clothes, and while I'm politically left on the Canadian spectrum, I do love how Condi Rice dresses. Scary business suit bitches unite! Also, she's got no sprogs either, so if you look past her political career, she's kinda cool.
Water Lily
April 15, 2006
Condi Rice is pretty cool. She obviously stuck to her guns (about not sprogging.)
Sherz
April 15, 2006
Hmmmmmm being a scary business suit bitch does sound kind of fun. I've spent the past 15 years looking "child friendly." Business suit bitch, complete with anti-kid sheild, might need to become my new persona!
Anonymous User
April 15, 2006
Sherz, go for black pantsuits and a bright red button up blouse. Definitely screams "not your mommy".
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.