Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1206 Shreiking Conference Brats

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1206 Shreiking Conference Brats
April 12, 2006
Good for you Lady Cooper. Since when is it OK for kids to run amok in hotels?
Anonymous User
Re: 1206 Shreiking Conference Brats
April 12, 2006
Especially since it was the conference room hallway.

Good thing I didn't say "Liberal meeting", she would have started screaming herself.
Lady War-Dog
April 12, 2006
Shame on you, KidFree! Didn't you know that you'll hurt Pwecious's self-esteem if you make him behave in public? How dare you stifle his creativity and natural exuberance, you monster! winking smiley

I can't believe that this Moo thought it was OK to let her brats run around outside the conference rooms, regardless of what kind of meeting was going on. At my company's annual meeting we get to learn some cool stuff regarding our industry, what our offices in other countries are doing, etc., and I'd be REALLY PISSED if I missed any of it because of some squalling brats. I'm glad that you were able to handle it, Lady Cooper! smiling smiley

--Lady War-Dog
KidFreeLuvnLife
April 12, 2006
Oh, that's right. Silly me. We simply CANNOT compromise little Shitford's socialization or his individuation. GAWD forbid. And not to mention the mother-son interface! She had to scold her child! HORRORS!!
I guess...sometimes the government can be a good thing. No moo want's to argue with a gub'ment offical and get her kid all taken away...

Sock it to 'em!

Water Lily
April 12, 2006
Way to go Lady Cooper!
Hilarious! Hearing "Liberal" and "government" in the same sentence again would scare me too! winking smiley
Anonymous User
April 14, 2006
Oh, hush it Canuck. 3/4 of the time we've been in power. And plus, we're Alberta Liberals. It's hard to be openly Liberal in Calgary.

...and I got to booze with Scott Brison. That was fun.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.