Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1207 Brat on Chairlift

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1207 Brat on Chairlift
April 12, 2006
Oh boo fucking hoo. Did anyone read the account by Tom Malone, his uncle, about 1/3 of the way down the page? How utterly nauseating. And all the namby-pamby assholes writing their saccharin-sweet words of worry. Bottom line is people, the kid should not have been on the lift in the first fucking place and he was probably screwing off, that's why he fell. You don't just "fall" out of a chairlift.

I love how it says "below is a snyposis of what happened" but no such synopsis is even there. All it talks about is the injuries. I definitely smell a lawsuit, if he had written his bullshit down, it could be used against them in a suit.

I wish the people that wrote in saying they saw the whole thing would be called as witnesses to clarify how the kid was wriggling around in the seat and fell out.

I'd like to give Tom Malone a good swift kick in the groin. Maybe now brat-boy will learn how to sit properly in a chair lift.
Water Lily
Re: 1207 Brat on Chairlift
April 12, 2006
Parents, OOPS! I meant breeders, do *not* want to take responsibility for their kids and their own actions, sadly enough. sad smiley
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.