Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo turning life around... Hahaha, my ass

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Moo turning life around... Hahaha, my ass
October 24, 2008
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,443890,00.html

Whatever scummy folk were at the party, entitlemoo drags her little bastard to a drug party. Or, at the very least, she knew damn well there were gonna be drugs around. Wonder she didn't sue the hosts for not baby-proofing the illicit drugs.
Asshole moo. Phony turn around in my opinion.
Re: Moo turning life around... Hahaha, my ass
October 24, 2008
I've got a bridge I can sell that judge.
October 24, 2008
How does an 8 month old accidentally ingest crack? did he inhale or eat it?

REMORSE MY ASS
October 24, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've got a bridge I can sell that judge.

And I have some ocean front property in Kansas.
Why the hell that stupid moo in her 20's want to put her kid in the Crack house anyway?
Anonymous User
October 24, 2008
Murder attempt?
October 24, 2008
She JUST got a job and she is 23 years of age? So, how in the hell did she manage to "relocate" if she JUST started a new job? Relocating is quite expensive as I have done it several times in my life. The absolute cheapest "relocation" was to a new area, with a pre-arranged job which started immediately on Monday after my having left the OTHER job the prior Friday, and moving straight in with a prearranged room mate who had a furnished place. I was 21 years old at the time and I remember that my share of the rent was over $500 for first month and deposit, I spent about $100 at the store on toiletries, sheets, and a few groceries, and shortly thereafter I had to pay a little over a hundred in utilities, and probably $200+/- in misc. expenses and this was in the 1980's. So, close to 1k TWENTY YEARS AGO, with a job and a small amount of money saved to boot. AGAIN, How did and WHERE did she get the money to "relocate" if she JUST got a job?. This ALONE smells fishy to me.

Also, BIG DEAL that she goes to a free drug treatment counseling once a week or so. All this whore has to do is stay clean until her mandatory piss tests expire and then the welfare checks will start coming to her again rather than diverted to the grandmoo. She will be right back where she started in less than a year and will likely have another bastard brat by then as well. If a CF woman of a comparable age had been charged with the same offense then she would have very likely done some jail time. However, these whores can pull the moomy card, PRETEND to be "turning their lives around", and get off scot free. They should suffer a greater penalty because they have kyds, rather than in spite of the fact that they have kyds they go largely UNPUNISHED. It's a crock of shit that they let these druggie whore moomies off the hook in order to care for their young, what a joke.
CFBitchfromLA
October 24, 2008
Need you even ask how the twat was able to relocate and start a new life? Courtesy of taxpayer-funded stupidity and a weak, ineffective criminal justice system we are left to support the waste of skin for the rest of her life. She is probably either repugnant with the next little welfare leech or busy selecting the next fuck of the week to spawn the planned brat.

A condition of her sentence should have been mandatory sterilization in addition to years of prison time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login