Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Damned parasite younger sister

Posted by BratsNONONO 
BratsNONONO
Damned parasite younger sister
October 26, 2008
My sister and I are 12 years apart, and you can really tell the difference in the generation that came between us.

To cut to the chase, my sister is a fucking parasite on my mom. Mom has had enough and now is ready to kick my sister out on her ass.

Sis got knocked up by some asshole when she was 17. Despite mom and I pleading with her to abort or give the brat up for adoption, she chose to keep the piece of twatshit and decided to raise it. You can probably guess what kind of mother she is, and the word is horrible. Sis is a breeder queen martyred single moo, and the sperm donor is nowhere in sight to provide child support or help. Sis had to get her GED and take a series of dead-end, low-wage jobs after my mom refused to let her sit on her ass. After a few years of that, mom told my sister she either had to get an education or get the hell out of her house. So, mom agreed to pay for half of my sister's tuition at a local community college for a one-year pharmacy technician program on the condition that my sister would move out of her house OR pay her back if sis got a job. If I told you that my sister was the laziest bitch on the planet, what would you think happened next?

Sis tried everything she could do get dropped out of the program so she could sponge off my mom even more. Mom does not take no for an answer, so she worked sis' butt off and sis graduated last year from the program. She works, if you can call it that, at a local hospital in the pharmacy department. Sis is constantly bitching that she has no time off, hates her job and has this delusion that mom will pay her way through six years of pharmacy school. Sis also complains that she isn't paid enough and acts like she should be paid as much as the pharmacists and the department director. Problem is, sis constantly bitched how hard the technician program was and I can't imagine that pharmacy school would be any easier. Mom was babysitting sis' little twatrocket until the brat destroyed most of her nice things and sis refused to pay for any of it.

After all of this, mom told sis she had to move herself and her brat out of her house by the end of the month or she would have to start paying rent. Sis was on the phone to me bawling her eyes out and asking me to help. I told her I would not help her lazy ass out of a burning building and told her she was on her own. More bawling and more drama about her and the brat starving in the streets. I told her that I did not care about her drama queen bullshit and to either find a new place to live or to start paying mom back. She called me an evil bitch and hung up after she told me I could not visit her cuntmuffin. News to sis: I did not visit mom's house to see you or your assmonkey...I came to see mom.

Mom already told sis she has to start paying $500 a month in rent due by November 1st, and now sis is shitting bricks. Maybe if she did not spend all of her money looking like a cheap-ass whore and trolling dive bars for one night stands she might have some money. But since sis has neither brains or common sense, I would bet real cash money mom will be giving her ass the boot out of the house come Halloween night.
Gigabyte
Re: Damned parasite younger sister
October 26, 2008
Sorry to hear about this 'BRATSNONONO'. Your sister is living-off your mom hard-earn money. I think she should get a give booting. I think that is sad but the good choice because if she want to keep the kid she should get her own flat. She should of choose 'abortion' because she is suck you and your mom dry 'mentally', 'physically' and 'financially'. On top of it your sister will drain your soul for 18+ years. I would tolerate this crap. How dare she want to keep the kid in her young age and scrounge. I find it so dawn appauling.
October 26, 2008
Fate sealed at 17. Pretty sad.

Sounds like the mom went out of her way to help in a number of ways. That the daughter is apparently ungrateful is pretty bad.
deegee
October 26, 2008
The girl could have had a normal, productive life if she either (a) used some reliable birth control, (b) chose not to spread her legs, (c) had an abortion, or (d) gave the sprog up for adoption. She did none of these things and her life is pretty much ruined for a while, if not permanently.
October 27, 2008
There may be hope for this girl yet since your mother is determined to not allow her to rule the roost. If she is as lazy as you think though then she will likely only straighten up on a temporary basis until she has exhausted all familial options for a free place to live or for "help", much like she asked of you. It kills me how breeders threaten with the age old and predictable, "You will never see Bratley again!", because it usually falls on deaf ears. In fact, if I had a daughter/neice/cousin/sister/friend to say that to me I would be highly offended and not easily swayed to forgive. My attitude would be, "So be it then". Ironically, my ex husband said the same damned thing to me when I left him about the step daughter that I raised who was nearly 16 when he said that if I left, I would "never see stepbrat again". I said, "She is old enough that if she never has any contact with me then it will be her choice. I refuse to beg someone to have contact with me or black mail them to stay with me, much like you are trying to do". I felt numb that he could say that but realized it was one of the oldeset leverage points in divorce, and it really didn't bother me. Obviously the grandmother has considered this reaction and is willing to stand her ground. Her own sister has just said, "No", and it's apparent that the baby daddy and none of his famblee give a damn. So, unless you guys have some wealthy aunt tucked away somewhere who has a soft spot for her then she will HAVE to start taking some personal responsibility.

I would be willing to bet that she will start looking for a sucker, if she hasn't found one already, who she can shack up with in exchange for sex. If she goes this route then we can expect to see a near immediate "one of their own" come down the turnpike at lightening speed in order to seal the deal. She will embark on the vicious cycle of multiple marriages and numerous half kyds with not a man in sight within a year or two of each of their births. I have seen and known young women who do this again and again and again and it never stops until they are too old to spawn, but even then it's no guarantee.
What a SHITTY life choice to have a baybee at 17 in this day and age. She should be living alone in a cool apartment, furthering her education, and enjoying life, NOT worrying about some stupid bastard kyd. I can't begin to imagine the allure but apparently it's quite a common one.
I certainly hope your mother has no intention of paying for pharmacy school for your dud of a sister. Something tells me she is not capable of earning a degree in pharmacy. Total waste of money, but then fortunately she probably couldn't get accepted in the first place.
Anonymous User
October 27, 2008
Pharmacy school is VERY tough.....all chemistry, biology, etc. It's also difficult to qualify academically...so I highly doubt she would get in and if she did, wouldn't last long. My prediction mirrors Kim's. There WILL be another pregnancy within the next 1-2 years....it seems to be today's "easy" way out (at least temporarily and in these girls idiot minds). Be glad you're you...BELIEVE me, you'll have the last laugh.
October 27, 2008
So is she paying rent or moving out?
October 27, 2008
deegee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The girl could have had a normal, productive life
> if she either (a) used some reliable birth
> control, (b) chose not to spread her legs, (c) had
> an abortion, or (d) gave the sprog up for
> adoption. She did none of these things and her
> life is pretty much ruined for a while, if not
> permanently.

Hell, it sounds like she could have had at least a productive life if she just took advantage of the opportunities and help her Mother was willing to give. Instead she just took advantage.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 27, 2008
Sweetie! I have 2 parasite siblings, both who will put my parents in the grave, broke and take what might be left.
My sister just got a new car, blackberry, and $500 a month living expenses for school, because she isn't going to work, while in school.My dad goes without meds, to pay for her lazy ass. She is capable of working part time, but refuses to do so. Sister doesn't work during the summer either, because any job under $50,000 a year is beneath her, she is only 19.

My brother is 34 and mom still pays his Denali payment and for his kids doctor bills. Did I mention his kids are welfare babies, and he drives a Denali?

I gave up years ago, if mom and dad choose to be broke to support them, it is none of my business. I do refuse to help any of them.
Anonymous User
October 27, 2008
Bravo to all of you willing to tell famblee to go to hell, refusing to be blackmailed by threats you described so well.
No bail out of breeder siblings, enabling parents, etc. Bravo.

Mom sounds like a total winner in this situation. If you have one black sheep in a multi-child household, all the others are decent, then I do not think parenting skills are to blame. After all, the kids do make choices, sometimes irrespective of what they have been brought up to be. However, and I suggest you tell your mother, to research the legality of evicting the stupid sister. She may have to have bitch served with papers and go through the courts. And if this is the case, I would put a locking doorknob on my bedroom; too many parents have been murdered by shits like this bitch. Also, hopefully, the state is not one of these limosine liberal 'poor little welfare moo' states. They seem to bend over backwards to allow slacker, destructive, asshole parents to stay with their f-tropheys. I found Ohio to be very co-operative in evictions: you don't pay rent, you are OUT, and they don't give a damn if they have sprogs.
October 27, 2008
We still don't know if she will be leaving or paying rent....
BratsNONONO
October 27, 2008
Well, here is what happened next.

Sis called me again and was crying crocodile tears because mom had called for a dumpster to throw all of sis' shit out in the garbage unless she paid rent or got her own apartment. Mom doesn't make idle threats, and sis knows better than to tangle with her. I went over to the house to see how mom was handling all of this, and once there I heard mom giving holy hell to sis. I joined in, and let sis know that she will not be coming to live with me, and she better make her decisions now or she will be dumpster diving for her possessions in less than a week. Mom and I really laid down the law, and sis was bawling her head off for the rest of the day. Not my fault that she is a loser, but at least she finally knows that mom and I are not kidding around. It's fish or cut bait time for the little bitch.

Sis tried to get an apartment, but her credit is so bad no landlord will rent anything to her. She also tried to go through some kind of low-income housing program, but the waitlist is years long. She tried calling all of her "friends", but all of them told her they did not need a freeloader.

Sis paid mom $500 in cash this morning for rent, and will pay another $200 with her paycheck next week for half the utilities. Mom cut off the cable tv, high speed internet and cancelled all of her other extras and told sis she would have to pay for them herself if she wanted. Mom also told sis there would be no free bratsitting and she would call Family Services if sis went out without arranging for brat care. Sis got her ass kicked so bad that she will be digging mom's show out of her throat. I know mom probably did not want to make good on her ultimatum, but sis has to grow up and stop acting like a spoiled little bitch princess.

I told mom about sis' fantasies about pharmacy school, and mom just laughed and said she would not be paying a cent for any other school until she is paid back for the community college program. We both know that will never happen.

I will keep you posted.
October 27, 2008
Now that the gravy train has officially derailed, she magically has the required $500. Funny how she didn't seem to have it earlier...

Good on you and your mom for standing up to her. It's so odd to me that these single moos and adult leaches, game everyone else like they've actually got anything of value to offer.

I don't know why more people don't just say "Thanks!" when breeders pull this bullcrap.
"If you don't let us live here free, we'll leave and stop trashing your house".
"If you don't pay for Shitford's braces, you won't ever have to deal with him again."
"If you don't give me money, I'll go away and you'll never have to give me money again."
"If you don't change your dinner party menu to chicken fingers and pb&j, then we won't be there to break your shit and terrify your pets."

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 27, 2008
BratsNONONO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Sis paid mom $500 in cash this morning for rent,
> and will pay another $200 with her paycheck next
> week for half the utilities. Mom cut off the
> cable tv, high speed internet and cancelled all of
> her other extras and told sis she would have to
> pay for them herself if she wanted. Mom also told
> sis there would be no free bratsitting and she
> would call Family Services if sis went out without
> arranging for brat care.

Awesome. Simply awesome. Your mom rocks.

"You can't slit the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve."
-Al Swearingen
October 28, 2008
That's awesome that your mom held her ground! It's ultimately kinder in the long run to her daughter...though she can't (won't) see that now.

Agreeing with Feh--ooh, suddenly the $500 appears. eye rolling smiley
Anonymous User
October 28, 2008
ABsolutely fabulous.
It's amazing how these lazy parasitic sob's can get the money when they are up against a wall.
Of course, the legality might be in question perhaps.
I think mom would be better advised to just tell shitsis to find something else: the drama will never end and shitsis may find some method of stealing from mom.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login