Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I won $50

Posted by annie35 
I won $50
October 27, 2008
A married couple, who are in our group of friends, have been having some trouble in their relationship.
Hubby has been lying about going to college for the last 3 years. He lied to his parents and his wife. Well wife found out and was livid. Husband has also had some other issues with partying and not working. This isn't the first trust issue they have had in the 7 years they have been married.
Well wife has always been an advocate for child free.
When we found out about the most current drama, which was 3 months ago, I said she would be pregnant by the end of the year, to fix this screw up. So, a friend in the group bet me $50. The rest of the friends thought I was being a bitch about the whole issue and totally wrong. Well they announced on Saturday, that she is 8 weeks pregnant.
I saw that one coming a mile away.

They are now in love all over again and seem so happy. A few months ago, she was miserable and pissed off. Amazing how getting knocked up can change everything , well for a few months anyway.

Too damn predictable.
Re: I won $50
October 27, 2008
LOL. What a train wreck that's quickly turning into... Got any plans for the $50?
October 27, 2008
CherryBlossom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL. What a train wreck that's quickly turning
> into... Got any plans for the $50?

No plans for the $50, yet.
October 27, 2008
We have 2 different friends getting married in the next 7 months. I am also betting $50 that one of them will be knocked up w/in 4 months of the wedding to secure the wallet.
October 27, 2008
I see a great CF money making scheme that involves no direct breeder interaction! Place your bets folks!

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
deegee
October 27, 2008
LOL but won't it become tougher and tougher to find someone else to take the other side of this sucker bet? sad smiley
October 27, 2008
Not if you limit yourself to placing bets with breeders, pleasers or wannabreeds...they're already delusional, and ripe for the picking!

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
October 27, 2008
I'd spend that $50 in the most childfree of establishments that I could find, or you could just by liquor with it and celebrate your CF ESP abilities at home!
Anonymous User
October 27, 2008
Good for you...I won $20 myself this weekend on the same type of bet...on TWO DIFFERENT couples...I told you guys when I first joined this board that it's almost downright scary how predictable this stuff is and that my best friend calls me THE ORACLE.

The best part is proving the doubters wrong and having someone else PROVE your theories and observations for you. There will come a point where they have to agree that the "spermandapaycheck" phenomena not only exists, but is becoming more and more the the goal (and the norm)...the guy is pretty much incidental.
October 27, 2008
I am spending the money on good scotch and getting drunk to celebrate that my life is not screwed up.

I predicted both times when SIL was pregnant or planning to get pregnant. Husband and MIL both thought I was crazy, because nobody would get pregnant while broke and with no insurance. I got to say,I told you so , twice.

My husband asked how I can always predict this stuff. Let's see, relationships on the brink of collapse, both unhappy, wife doesn't want to get a job, and husband hates her for it. Next logical step is a baby, for breeders.

These people are so boring and easy to predict.
October 27, 2008
annie35 Wrote:

>
> My husband asked how I can always predict this
> stuff. Let's see, relationships on the brink of
> collapse, both unhappy, wife doesn't want to get a
> job, and husband hates her for it. Next logical
> step is a baby, for breeders.
>
> These people are so boring and easy to predict.

THIS is how I know I'm gonna win.
October 27, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> annie35 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > My husband asked how I can always predict this
> > stuff. Let's see, relationships on the brink of
> > collapse, both unhappy, wife doesn't want to get
> a
> > job, and husband hates her for it. Next logical
> > step is a baby, for breeders.
> >
> > These people are so boring and easy to predict.
>
>
> THIS is how I know I'm gonna win.

I have even predicted both friends and SIL's second baby and time.
I figure they have a good year and a half after the baby is born, and then it will all go in the toilet, another baby will make it better.

If predicting winning lottery numbers were only this easy.
Anonymous User
October 27, 2008
Don't y'all reaaaliiiizee?
Baayybeee saves marriages alllll the time.
and if you believe that, I have a bridge to sell
October 27, 2008
two cents ¢¢ Wrote:
> Don't y'all reaaaliiiizee?
> Baayybeee saves marriages alllll the time.
> and if you believe that, I have a bridge to sell

Would that bridge be in alaska?

"You can't slit the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve."
-Al Swearingen
Anonymous User
October 27, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> two cents ¢¢ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Don't y'all reaaaliiiizee?
> > Baayybeee saves marriages alllll the time.
> > and if you believe that, I have a bridge to
> sell
>
> Would that bridge be in alaska?

Hey, I'm a New Yawkah... the Brooklyn Bridge of course...
October 28, 2008
DAMN! That was an EASY $50 for you!!!!

Don't 'cha know, having a baybee ALWAYS fixes a bad relationship? And if it doesn't, you just keep on having them until it does!!
Anonymous User
October 28, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
> A married couple, who are in our group of friends,
> have been having some trouble in their
> relationship.
> Hubby has been lying about going to college for
> the last 3 years. He lied to his parents and his
> wife. Well wife found out and was livid. Husband
> has also had some other issues with partying and
> not working. This isn't the first trust issue they
> have had in the 7 years they have been married.
> Well wife has always been an advocate for child
> free.
> When we found out about the most current drama,
> which was 3 months ago, I said she would be
> pregnant by the end of the year, to fix this screw
> up. So, a friend in the group bet me $50. The rest
> of the friends thought I was being a bitch about
> the whole issue and totally wrong. Well they
> announced on Saturday, that she is 8 weeks
> pregnant.
> I saw that one coming a mile away.
>
> They are now in love all over again and seem so
> happy. A few months ago, she was miserable and
> pissed off. Amazing how getting knocked up can
> change everything , well for a few months anyway.
>
> Too damn predictable.

Take the $50 and
a) buy them a baby gift
b) buy a certificate for a marriage counselor
c) buy them a certificate good towards getting sterilized...
d) none of the above: too busy at a childfree superb restaurant.
October 28, 2008
Take the $50 and
a) buy them a baby gift
b) buy a certificate for a marriage counselor
c) buy them a certificate good towards getting sterilized...
d) none of the above: too busy at a childfree superb restaurant.

I am getting a bottle of scotch. I am going to sit on my perfectly uncluttered deck and enjoy the peace of no soul suckers or breeders.
October 28, 2008
This reminds me of a very nice, upscale group of townhomes we walk our dogs behind....... I got to be friendly with one of the women who lives in one of them; she has a beautifully decorated deck and potted flowers, as does everyone in all of the whole rows EXCEPT for the ONE and ONLY townhome with a breeder famblee on the end of one of the sections. Their deck is littered with shit and kindercrap, noise and chaos. She said it's unbearable at times. These fuckers have 3 kids.

What kills me is, these townhomes have tiny tiny yards, clearly designed this way to try to keep breeders out of them. Do the Breedersons take the hint and look elsewhere? NOOOOOOO. They see an affordable town home with no yard, but hey, who cares, right? There's a deck for Shitford to play on, who cares if he disturbs the entire row of people who bought there for the peace and sanctity of having the woods right behind them. If they don't like it, then they should move, right?

Again, typical selfish breeder mentality.

annie35 Wrote:
.........I am going to sit on my perfectly uncluttered deck and enjoy the peace of no soul suckers or breeders.
October 28, 2008
What kills me is, these townhomes have tiny tiny yards, clearly designed this way to try to keep breeders out of them. Do the Breedersons take the hint and look elsewhere? NOOOOOOO. They see an affordable town home with no yard, but hey, who cares, right? There's a deck for Shitford to play on, who cares if he disturbs the entire row of people who bought there for the peace and sanctity of having the woods right behind them. If they don't like it, then they should move, right

The people next door to us, have no yard, so they let the shitlings play in the road.
It annoys the hell out of me, to pull up and have 3 kids playing with their crap inches from my drive. You can be damn sure, if I ever hit one of them, moo will sue me for everything I am worth.

They leave their crap in the road and it looks like a dumping site for trash.
I threw one of their plastic riders into the woods, because everytime I walked out to get my mail, it was in front of my box, so it is now at the bottom of the ravine in the empty lot across from the house. hte leaves have covered it up nicely.
October 28, 2008
Congrats on the win. Wow, that situation is as predictable as it is PATHETIC. Now it's time to predict when the marriage will start going south again. That one deserves a $200 bet. Good luck!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login