Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Meet Jocelyn- Halloween mother goon extrordinaire

Posted by Rose Red 
Re: Meet Jocelyn- Halloween mother goon extrordinaire
October 28, 2008
Pete Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 2 Cents just sounds like a bitter divorcee.

What's your problem? Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Go pick on someone else if you are having a bad day.

"You can't slit the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve."
-Al Swearingen
October 28, 2008
If I'm not mistaken, 2 cents is actually in a happy relationship.

Typical. Label someone as "bitter" just because they have a strong opinion about something.
October 28, 2008
Testes-Harder.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 28, 2008
We hit the big time! she has us listed as "Mother and Child Haters". Did I miss the group picture?

"You can't slit the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve."
-Al Swearingen
Pete Wrote:
> 2 Cents just sounds like a bitter divorcee.

For your information, I am divorced, but I sure the bloody hell ain't bitter and not over the divorce.
I say over and over and over again is watching retarded selfish so called adults bring children into their shit, into a situation where they cannot adequately support them, or whatever godforsaken reason they have and end up destroying said progene.
and when there is a so called intact family:
I watch what these parents say and what they actually do. They will give all the standard bingoes, call us names, declare we are selfish for not screwing a snotleigh into existence: and they proceed to go whore around because they aren't getting any at home for 'the kiddy' reason.
bitter? no. and bitter about what?? where do you get off stating that?
It seems that joc did this tongue in cheek.
October 28, 2008
Yea, after going thru her website further, it's a collection of everything that is cliche. LOL It's actually pretty funny. The blackout on her tooth is not real.

I do wonder if she really is a parent.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:
> .............It seems that joc did this tongue in cheek.
i'm in favor of the theory that joss's picture on the blog came from uglypeople[dot]com or something similar... not an actual photo of the writer. her (his?) site is actually hilarious and well-written. i would think that someone who is so in tune with what actually makes a bad parent would understand where the childfree are coming from, and i'm surprised at her/his trollishness. the character of "jocelyn" (jostlin' testes harder!) is the epitome of the "white trash breeder."
October 28, 2008
Heh. Love how she, he, whatever the fuck it is calls us "Spinsters" who live in "cramped apartments full of cats." If that's not "cliche, desperate and tiresome" I don't know what is.

Look, bitch... We have different views. Pull your panties out of your tight ass and go the fuck away if you don't like it.
Cliches are like stereotypes. They're funny 'cause they're true:

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,46349
October 28, 2008
October 28, 2008
But KFLL, you were promoting the health of chyldren! LOL

Yes, CF and responsible people with children should not have to suffer through the bad mannerliness of those childed who can't be arsed to engage the services of a sitter. When the childed can control the behaviour of their brats in public so that they are not a constant nuisance to those who chose NOT to have them, then CF opinions may well change.

And given overpopulation and global warming, is it a good idea to keep encouraging the birth of more and more children?
October 29, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
>
> When the childed can control the behaviour of their brats
> in public so that they are not a constant nuisance
> to those who chose NOT to have them, then CF
> opinions may well change.
>
Although this will never happen, this is EXACTLY what I would like the breeders to know. Thanks, Merlyn.
October 30, 2008
You're entirely welcome, RR!smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login