Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another dumbass baby name

Posted by M. Fission-Chipz 
M. Fission-Chipz
Another dumbass baby name
April 13, 2006
"Moses" isn't so bad. It's an old, widely recognized name that's easy to spell and fits easily into the undersized boxes in all of those damnned government forms.
Anonymous User
Re: Another dumbass baby name
April 13, 2006
Moses is good if you're Jewish, it's a proper name. If you're a gentile, it's just pretentious.
CF Scorpio
April 13, 2006
I have no problem with the name Moses. There are plenty of other people with that name. It's a much better name than Apple!

BTW, Gwyneth Paltrow IS Jewish on her father's side of the family, so she certainly has the right to give her kid a Jewish name. (PALTROW? Hello! Does that sound like a WASP name to you?)

Anonymous User
April 13, 2006
I too have no problem with this name...
BUT
for idiot moos and duhs who pick really weird ones..

well, if there is such a thing..
when you come back, come back a boy to a family named 'Schitz' and given the name of "Jack".. see how YOU like that..
April 13, 2006
just imagine the other kids picking on it, u off into the desert, u gonna keep taking the tablets. and so on

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
April 13, 2006
I have a name to add to the list. My mom had sent me a newspaper clipping to show that an old classmate of mine had recently sprogged, and the birth announcement right below it spoke of a man named Porky. Or it could have been a woman - the other parent's name was Stacy, which can go both ways. Still...who names their kid "Porky"?
CF Scorpio
April 13, 2006
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have a name to add to the list. My mom had sent
> me a newspaper clipping to show that an old
> classmate of mine had recently sprogged, and the
> birth announcement right below it spoke of a man
> named Porky. Or it could have been a woman - the
> other parent's name was Stacy, which can go both
> ways. Still...who names their kid "Porky"?

ROFLMAO! Methinks someone watched "Porky's" one too many times! Perhaps the child was conceived through a hole in the wall of the ladies locker room?

April 14, 2006
or loved warner brothers cartoons, du du du dhats all folks

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.