Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yet another breeder commercial...

Posted by Medusa 
Yet another breeder commercial...
October 30, 2008
... for something that has NOTHING to do with breeding! I saw this one yesterday and felt like throwing something at my TV. Prepare to puke! :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kVvsAwTbRo

So, let me get this straight: if you're NOT with a sprog, then it's OK to turn you into roadkill? Nice to know, dumbass duh.
Anonymous User
Re: Yet another breeder commercial...
October 30, 2008
Puuuukkke is right! I think that would make me want to T-Bone his ass even more. When are people going to wake up and realize that their GD kids aren't as important as they think they are? I personally feel it's worse when something happens to a contributing, established adult.
October 30, 2008
That is SO lame, but predictable no less.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
October 30, 2008
NAM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think that would make me
> want to T-Bone his ass even more.

That's basically what I said after seeing it too. grinning smiley
October 30, 2008
What a crock of shit. So typical.

If I see a breeder in their car doing something stupid and their kids are with them, I'm always extra sure to whip them the finger long enough so their kids can see it. I love the looks on their faces.

Just to piss them off........ angry smiley
October 30, 2008
OH BAAAARRFFF! "I may not be alone..." To that I say, GOOD! I'd love to kill two dumbfucks with one car!

Not to mention those bulbs are BLINDING to oncoming traffic. Here in LA we've got assholes by the jillions who all drive fucking beemers with those blaring ass headlights that burn holes into your retinas.
October 30, 2008
"... cuz next time ya see me, I may not be alone! Cuz this lil guy..." (pats him on the shoulder) "... might be blowing me in the driver's seat and my full attention may not be on the road!" *wink*

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
October 31, 2008
An update on the obnoxious "baby on board" signs. Because obviously I drive like a jerk EXCEPT when there's a precious little baby in the vicinity. And it's OK to blind every other driver so that you can get li'l jr. to his soccer game. Barf.
Anonymous User
October 31, 2008
Gawd forbid he have an almighty sprog with him. It's just goes back to the same old thing of a fire, car accident, explosion, drowning, etc. being soooooo much worse if a kid is involved. I will continue to think it's so much worse if a bread winning adult, who people actually rely on, is injured or killed. Yes if your sprog gets wiped out, it's sad, but if your husband or wife is offed you might have to live a very different lifestyle.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login